can we stop them from leaving?

maybe we should go with them?

who will house sit?

who will watch over the hot tub?

will we go into Sunbum withdrawl??

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
This is a good question that you ask. All LSCN peeps should ponder this heavily...

If you have come into contact with "The SunBums" then you obviously know how horrific their loss will be to us, once they head South to warmer climates for winter.

We can live vicariously through them as long as they send pics DAILY!!!

But I think you're missing the point. It's August 27th. As my good friend Convincor told me today via cellphone: "Bro, we got a LOTTA summer left, don't worry, man!"

So instead of wondering what we'll do when they're gone, let's get our freaks on with ALL our peeps (including the SUNBUMS) and enjoy the time we have left before the warm days go bye-bye.

VIVA LA SUNBUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(puppetshow @ Aug 27 2003, 10:05 PM)go back to Florida???

where will we go?

what will we do?

can we stop them from leaving?

maybe we should go with them?

who will house sit?

who will watch over the hot tub?

will we go into Sunbum withdrawl??

where will we go? To Florida!!!!!
what will we do? Party with us!!!!!
can we stop them from leaving? NOOOOOOOO
maybe we should go with them? YES!!!!!!!!
who will house sit? My Grandma
who will watch over the hot tub? My Grandma

will we go into Sunbum withdrawl?? If you do, it would make us feel really loved.....

BTW .....My Grandma is a ghost that lives here. Did you see her in the first pic from Fri night? She was coming out of Puppetshows drink.

And we say h*ll yes to

ROAD TRIP

·
12,052 Posts
I nominate ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wiz and I visited them tonight on our weekly jetski ride. Good to see you again as always.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(puppetshow @ Aug 27 2003, 10:27 PM)"She was coming out of Puppetshows drink."

so what are you trying to tell me????
Grandma was a MAJOR party animal. (wonder where I got it from????) Sooooooooo, she was probably taking a sip of your drink when I snapped the pic!

Grandma passed away at 45. She is forever young & wild in my mind.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Aug 27 2003, 10:34 PM)Grandma passed away at 45. She is forever young & wild in my mind.
Glad you have such fond memories though.
Guess you take after her!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Aug 27 2003, 10:35 PM)QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Aug 27 2003, 10:34 PM) Grandma passed away at 45. She is forever young & wild in my mind.
Everyone in my family tells me that. I do have wonderful memories of her. Wish she were here. She would be the wild 80 yr old in the moot!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Aug 27 2003, 10:29 PM)I nominate ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wiz and I visited them tonight on our weekly jetski ride. Good to see you again as always.
Ok You are elected! There is no electric, no heat, no water. Make your self comfortable!!!!!!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
trip to fla to see the sunbums!!! for sure!!!
lots of time left to party, tho.... lots more crazy stories and stuff with gramma, too! viva la sunbums!!

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Aug 27 2003, 10:40 PM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ Aug 27 2003, 10:35 PM) QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Aug 27 2003, 10:34 PM) Grandma passed away at 45. She is forever young & wild in my mind.
Everyone in my family tells me that. I do have wonderful memories of her. Wish she were here. She would be the wild 80 yr old in the moot!
Thanks alot!! I just had a visual of an 80 yr old grandmother type on z-mans boat. Awwwwww sheeeeet!

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Aug 27 2003, 09:41 PM)Ok You are elected! There is no electric, no heat, no water. Make your self comfortable!!!!!!!

I have a big generator, I'll stay in the hot tub, I would be surrounded by water.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Aug 27 2003, 10:48 PM)QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Aug 27 2003, 09:41 PM) Ok You are elected! There is no electric, no heat, no water. Make your self comfortable!!!!!!!

I have a big generator, I'll stay in the hot tub, I would be surrounded by water.

Cold water, major shrinkage. Send pics!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(Boater2be @ Aug 27 2003, 10:47 PM)QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Aug 27 2003, 10:40 PM) QUOTE(threecrabs @ Aug 27 2003, 10:35 PM) QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Aug 27 2003, 10:34 PM) Grandma passed away at 45. She is forever young & wild in my mind.
Thanks alot!! I just had a visual of an 80 yr old grandmother type on z-mans boat. Awwwwww sheeeeet!

Hey!!!!! If grandma was here, she'd be HOT!!!!! Even at 80!!!!

O.k . Really , I am just hoping I will be a hottie at 80. Hasn't happened so far in my life , I need to have something to look forward to !

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Aug 27 2003, 11:17 PM)When do you guys leave for Florida for the Winter?
End of Oct........usually. Depends on the weather. This is not a 'Cold weather friendly"place. And depends on how things are going with my family.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts