Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

what is everyone up to today?

896 views 20 replies 15 participants last post by  jewels 
#1 ·
to return the ex boyfriends xmas gifts..should be a JOLLY time

anyone else shopping?

#3 ·
I got some shopping to do myself, and usually go to Great Lakes Crossing as it's close to home. I need some new clothes. I'm not looking forward to it, gonna be real crowded!

Once I get done, it'll be time to treat myself to a late lunch at Rochester Chop House. I love to sit at the raw bar with some oysters and shrimp and have a grey goose martini or 3.

#4 ·
QUOTE(MaryJane @ Dec 13 2003, 09:41 AM)to return the ex boyfriends xmas gifts..should be a JOLLY time

anyone else shopping?
You could have given them to me.
I would've pretended to be your boyfriend for a day.

#5 ·
QUOTE(All Jacked Up @ Dec 13 2003, 10:27 AM)QUOTE(MaryJane @ Dec 13 2003, 09:41 AM) to return the ex boyfriends xmas gifts..should be a JOLLY time

anyone else shopping?

OK if you want an:
electric fisherman Fish Filet knife,
Mastering the art of calling geese VHS video
The magic of duck calling VHS video with 2 bonus duck calls!!
a pair of martini-print boxers from jcrew size small
2 rollneck sweaters from jcrew size SMALL one red one navy
and a $50 gift card for gander mountain.

i'm glad i didnt do much shopping for him

#7 ·
QUOTE(MaryJane @ Dec 13 2003, 10:44 AM)OK if you want an:
electric fisherman Fish Filet knife,
Mastering the art of calling geese VHS video
The magic of duck calling VHS video with 2 bonus duck calls!!
2 rollneck sweaters from jcrew size SMALL one red one navy
and a $50 gift card for gander mountain.

i'm glad i didnt do much shopping for him

Well I guess it's over for us too, becuase I couldn't use any of that stuff.

Have fun shopping.

#8 ·
I'm working for a few hours on some quotes.
Might go to Home Depot this afternoon. I need to add foam insulation around the daylight windows in my basement. Mighty d@mn cold there.
Actually might put up a xmas tree this year!!!
Tonight going to dinner then Comedy Castle in Royal Oak... then, well I'd tell ya but then I'd have to kill ya!!!

#9 ·
Sitting here at work... not actually doing "work", though. I've got a big, ole research presentation for one of my classes on Tuesday night. Trying to finish it up. Fun, fun... <_<

#13 ·
QUOTE(The Sweetest Thing @ Dec 13 2003, 11:16 AM)Heading up to Frankenmuth to do some shopping. It should be fun, its been years since I was last there.
i was just there last weekend. it was PACKED you could hardly move around, but still, it'll put ya in a xmas mood!

have fun

#15 ·
QUOTE(MaryJane @ Dec 13 2003, 10:44 AM)a pair of martini-print boxers from jcrew size small
i can see why he's an ex, huh? lol!

just kidding! your date last night was really cool!

#16 ·
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Dec 13 2003, 12:12 PM)QUOTE(MaryJane @ Dec 13 2003, 10:44 AM)
i can see why he's an ex, huh? lol!

just kidding! your date last night was really cool!

lol uhhhh no that's not why he is an ex!!

yea mathias is a good guy. he's one of the engineers i work with at work.

he's single and available if anyone wants him..

#17 ·
QUOTE(damn yankee @ Dec 13 2003, 09:49 AM)Once I get done, it'll be time to treat myself to a late lunch at Rochester Chop House. I love to sit at the raw bar with some oysters and shrimp and have a grey goose martini or 3.
I love that place too DY. Sat there many times with friends and kept ordering more oysters.

#18 ·
QUOTE(All Jacked Up @ Dec 13 2003, 10:27 AM)QUOTE(MaryJane @ Dec 13 2003, 09:41 AM) to return the ex boyfriends xmas gifts..should be a JOLLY time

anyone else shopping?

Too funny AJU.

#21 ·
Cleaning, cleaning cleaning....then playing w/ my digital camera Larry just bought!! Yeahh now I get to catch all you crazy's on film aaand I can post pictures of my fridge and bar if I had one!!
Then off to 3 more parties.....
I guess I'll be looking forward to January on the wagon, it's crazy!! Have a good one!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.