Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a week off in july was planing on going up north to fish a lake i never tried before. Anyone recommendations??

my favorite lakes are fletchers pond, tippy dam pond, seven mile pond, s. manastic lake , lakeville, stoney, lake orion,

·
Registered
526 Posts
Fletchers floodwaters/pond is awesome though I have only icefished there, but its hard to go wrong with the Burt, Mullet, Black lake trio you can fish three 10,000 acre + lakes and they are within a half hour of each other, Man I Love Michigan!

·
Registered
183 Posts
QUOTE(walleye mike @ Jun 14 2009, 03:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Leelanau, Mullet and Black lake.

Crooked lake has been good the shallows for big bass an the points for great walleye an pike! You can also slow troll indian river from the lock to burt lake for non stop pike! I also like lake gogebic full of walleye an bass an a great camping area!

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Lake Margueritte in Grayling. Bass, Pike, Perch, Panfish. All In Good Size

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
I began fishing Lakeville at the same time I started on Clair and that was 1929 so I guess it is my favorite. I love fishing Cass Lake Minn. Wide spot in the Mississippi River like clair is but it is smaller by far and deeper. Rocks and drops and you name it. It is just under 20;000 acres

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
Lake Elephant Bhute, New Mexico. Spent many a weekends on that one in 91 and 92 when I was stationed down there.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Favorite out of state lake is Rainy Lake in Ontario.... In state I've fished Lakeville and caught many bass and pike there. Also like the N. and S. Manistee lakes in Curtis, MI in the UP.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Eagle Lake, Ontario

1 - 20 of 38 Posts