Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am helping my brother with custody of his Grandaughter..I had to make a payout this morning on a tooth. The last tooth I got paid for was when Neil Armstrong landed on the Moon, and the rate then was 0.50 cents.
What are kids getting for a tooth these days?

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Depends on what tooth it is...

molars are usually 2 unless they have a filling then its 1
first tooth is usually 5 this only happens once.

all other teeth usually fall in the 1 dollar range.

or you can stock up on 50 cent pieces or susan b's then kids usually hold on to those instead of spending them.

G

·
A buck a tooth at our house. Just make sure it's a decent dollar. My daughter got one that was a little rough and after that whenever someone asked what she got for her missing tooth, the answer was "I got a torn dollar."

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
QUOTE(fatcat660 @ Oct 13 2003, 09:44 AM)Damn mine got 5 for each tooth.

Do you want to adopt me!! i think I can come up with some teeth!!

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I remember hearing that kids were getting a few bucks these days for a tooth, all I had on me was a 5 and a single, so I left the 5'er

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
QUOTE(fatcat660 @ Oct 13 2003, 09:44 AM)Damn mine got 5 for each tooth.

I would have been looking for dad's pliers at that rate.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Get out of my head BILL!

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
Sorry the tooth fairy does not pay for adult teeth so put the pliers away..........and it does not pay for other kidz teeth..........Bill put the pliers down

G

·
Rats, another get rich quick scheme foiled. I was planning my retirement and everything.

Mark, love the avatar. "Your arms off." "No it isn't." "well what's that?" "I've had worse"

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
That explains my freaky childhood nightmares.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
BIGGER THE TOOTH THE BIGGER THE PAYOFF. $2.00 FOR SMALL TOOTH AND $5.00 FOR A MOLAR OR FRONT TOOTH. I REMEMBER WHEN A QUARTER MADE ME SMILE.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
QUOTE(Bassneck @ Oct 13 2003, 08:33 AM)I am helping my brother with custody of his Grandaughter..I had to make a payout this morning on a tooth. The last tooth I got paid for was when Neil Armstrong landed on the Moon, and the rate then was 0.50 cents.
What are kids getting for a tooth these days?
I've been giving Zak $5.00 a tooth.

inflation sucks!

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
We couldn't decide on $1 or $5

so we went with $3. She was happy to be holding 3 singles plus a special note from the tooth fairy to keep up the good work on the brushing!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
$5 a tooth here too. I tell the kids the tooth fairy takes the teeth, files them down, polishes them and makes white piano keys out of them

1 - 20 of 22 Posts