Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You missed this summer or didn't get to do???

I didn't see any toads in my yard
I love toads and frogs

Didn't go up the Sni (realized that from another thread)

Didn't make it to Brown's or The Cruise Inn for dinner/drinks

Didn't spend enough time enjoying my yard and having cocktails w/friends

Miss my grandmother in CA. and my grandfather who passed away a couple of years ago (who was my best buddy)

I really missed my dog
Who was always here to great me after a weekend of boating.

Maybe this should be a I'm gonna do this next summer thread or my name isn't: Threecrabs!

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
GEEZE O PETES!!!

Meant to reply and accidentally edited.

Sorry steve - I better have a couple more sips of coffee and log out before I do any more damage!!!

Shannon

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Didn't get anything done on my house... I guess that's a fall project but I hate the disarray.

hmph, that's pretty interesting, can't think of anything I didn't do that I wanted to!

Life gives you what you go after, ya know.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Good threecrabs - it was a nice post. I hit the submit button and was like "DOH!!!!!"

Obviously not playing with a full deck until I've had a GOOD 2 or 3 cups of Joe in me!!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Cedar Point.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(pauligan @ Aug 21 2003, 08:33 AM)Life gives you what you go after, ya know.

That's right, Pauligan! You are soooo positive!

Summertime ran out on me before I could do it all <_< Next summer is inspiration to get me through this Winter

Puff, I thought you went....bummer
do they have it on computer cd yet???

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Haven't made it to Pine Knob for a concert. Usually hit it a few times but have just been too busy this summer. Have to figure out how to skip work for July and August!

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
I didn't go to the Berville 3 day event or the Armada fair this year. Got toooo rapped up in finishing the house, moving, boating, etc., etc...
I still would like to go to Cedar Point and the Renaissance Festival sometime in September.
Also didn't get a chance to rollerblade once this year. I use to go to Stoney or Metro a few times a week.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
just do it!

i'd like to hit PIB and cedar point...stay overnight at the pointe...

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
did not get to go to PIB or out boating too much- i had a good excuse though.. planning a wedding

I did get to hang out with alot of wonderful people that i did not know last summer.. there are a couple inparticular who made this summer a blast for me! Thanks.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
QUOTE(manana-II @ Aug 21 2003, 01:30 PM)did not get to go to PIB or out boating too much- i had a good excuse though.. planning a wedding

I did get to hang out with alot of wonderful people that i did not know last summer.. there are a couple inparticular who made this summer a blast for me! Thanks.
It was nothing....really...don't mention it. You are very welcome. Glad I was able to help you out

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(manana-II @ Aug 21 2003, 01:30 PM)did not get to go to PIB or out boating too much- i had a good excuse though.. planning a wedding

I did get to hang out with alot of wonderful people that i did not know last summer.. there are a couple inparticular who made this summer a blast for me! Fast Eddie, you are GOD like to me, Pauligan, your ok too. Thanks.

Must be that #10

1 - 17 of 17 Posts