Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had the opportunity to go on dates with two different women over the last two or three months. I thought everything was going Ok, Then I find out that one of them is dating a married guy
and the other made the comment that If I lost 100 lbs she'd date me
... What the hell is up with that. Are all women like this or just the ones I pick???

Rob

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
unfortunatly, just the ones you pick.

it's a psycho dating world out there! almost EVERYONE'S got issues and baggage...everyone thinks their problems are more important than the other person's....it stinks.

neither are worth your time, my friend... she's out there... keep looking and CHIN UP!
you'll find her when ya least expect it!

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
QUOTE(WakinUp @ Jul 22 2003, 06:41 PM)I have had the opportunity to go on dates with two different women over the last two or three months. I thought everything was going Ok, Then I find out that one of them is dating a married guy
and the other made the comment that If I lost 100 lbs she'd date me
... What the hell is up with that. Are all women like this or just the ones I pick???

Rob
I would not get worried about your choice of women perhaps these women made really good first impressions. That is what 1st dates are for, they tell you if a 2nd is necessary!!!

Keep looking!!! The 100lb comment seems pretty shady. If you do not want to date somebody fine, but insulting somebody is not necessary. I hope you told her her as$ would look better without the cottage cheese and wrinkles like that are usually only see on reallly old people. (Ok not really. I just do not know why they thought the comments were appropriate
)

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Don't get me wrong, I'm NOT all bummed out about it. I just can't believe these two are like that. I don't date much because of all the sh*t that's involved with it... I think I'll just sit back and enjoy 1 or 10 and laugh about the whole thing...

Rob

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jul 22 2003, 06:46 PM)

WELL SORRY, BUT I SEE ALOT OF THIS TOO, I MEAN ALOT !

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Jul 22 2003, 06:52 PM)QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jul 22 2003, 06:46 PM)

Maybe you to should.......

............................awwwwwwwwwwwww nevermind

JK!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(Girlie @ Jul 22 2003, 06:54 PM)QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Jul 22 2003, 06:52 PM) QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jul 22 2003, 06:46 PM)

JK!!!!!!!!!!!

C'MON GIRLIE
LETS HEAR IT.
NOT TRY TO BE NICE TO THEM...HGHGHMM DIANE

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Jul 22 2003, 06:56 PM)QUOTE(Girlie @ Jul 22 2003, 06:54 PM) QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Jul 22 2003, 06:52 PM) QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jul 22 2003, 06:46 PM)

JK!!!!!!!!!!!

C'MON GIRLIE
LETS HEAR IT.

AHHHHHHHHHH Wrong answer!!!!!!

I was thinkin' you and wakinup.........

Duh?

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(Girlie @ Jul 22 2003, 06:58 PM)QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Jul 22 2003, 06:56 PM) QUOTE(Girlie @ Jul 22 2003, 06:54 PM) QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Jul 22 2003, 06:52 PM) QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jul 22 2003, 06:46 PM)

JK!!!!!!!!!!!

C'MON GIRLIE
LETS HEAR IT.

AHHHHHHHHHH Wrong answer!!!!!!

I was thinkin' you and wakinup.........

Duh?

Only if you and mahn gravy hit it off !!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wait a minute........I'm not interested.......lol

I did however decide to go by to rules

1. Never trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and don't die.

2. No matter how good looking she is, someone else got tired of putting up with her sh*t.

Just a few things to remember.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
I would like to revert back to the title "What is up w/women these days"

I think Eddie should have an answer, I think he mentioned he was interested in becoming one!!!!!!!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(Girlie @ Jul 22 2003, 07:23 PM)I would like to revert back to the title "What is up w/women these days"

I think Eddie should have an answer, I think I mentioned he has a stable of them, I think Eddie is such a hot stud!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Jul 22 2003, 07:25 PM)QUOTE(Girlie @ Jul 22 2003, 07:23 PM) I would like to revert back to the title "What is up w/women these days"

I think Eddie should have an answer, I think I mentioned he has a stable of them, I think Eddie is such a hot stud!!!!!!!

ok............................................... I'm sorry!!!

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
After you've given up totally, and decide to never date again because they are all (insert your favorite insult here), you will be taken so off guard by such an unexpected source, and boom, you will have what you think is the greatest female to walk the earth.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts