Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
I know there was a stiff wind today but some of these yo-yos were out of control. Four different people yealled out this is one before he finally slowed down.

Cloud Water Sky Boat Watercraft

Oh thanks Hammertime for yelling out to another offender. Our boats take as beating when folks ignore the no wake.

Attachments

·
Registered
996 Posts
The yahoos headed to Mt Clemens were out of control this year also. Sitting on the back of a boat at our dock slowed a jet ski down until they got just past us and then they took off WOT on the river

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
It might sound silly, but there are no actual "no wake" markers out in the MacRay channel (Clinton River has them). Should be common sense, but maybe some of these yahoos figure if there isn't a "no wake" marker, it's open season.

·
Registered
716 Posts
QUOTE(Bugsy Seagull @ Jun 28 2009, 11:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I know there was a stiff wind today but some of these yo-yos were out of control. Four different people yealled out this is one before he finally slowed down.

View attachment 63189

Oh thanks Hammertime for yelling out to another offender. Our boats take as beating when folks ignore the no wake.

I would'nt have your well if they gave it to me for the rest of my life,that is where late last week a boat came plowng in while i was pulling someone in and he stays at your Marina on the back wall boat name IN 2 DEE(blue and white Chapperal)

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
Not sure what everyone is in a hurry for? Were boating you dopes!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor @ Jun 29 2009, 11:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Not sure what everyone is in a hurry for? Were boating you dopes!

Couldn't agree more!

I drop my tabs and scrub a mile or two per hour off my speed for the canals.

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(Bugsy Seagull @ Jun 28 2009, 11:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Oh thanks Hammertime for yelling out to another offender. Our boats take as beating when folks ignore the no wake.

No problem. I couldn't believe my eyes. There is a green canvass boat down from you called Hail Mary that PLOWED into the marina 2 4th of July's ago. Did damage to my boat, our raft, swamped Kenny & Laneys jetboat, swamped peglegs boat, think convincors raft also,etc. We dinghy'd in to confront the clown (had 2 deputy sheriff's on my dinghy and in our raft) and there were people yelling at him when we got in.

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Jun 29 2009, 12:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Bugsy Seagull @ Jun 28 2009, 11:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Oh thanks Hammertime for yelling out to another offender. Our boats take as beating when folks ignore the no wake.

No problem. I couldn't believe my eyes. There is a green canvass boat down from you called Hail Mary that PLOWED into the marina 2 4th of July's ago. Did damage to my boat, our raft, swamped Kenny & Laneys jetboat, swamped peglegs boat, think convincors raft also,etc. We dinghy'd in to confront the clown (had 2 deputy sheriff's on my dinghy and in our raft) and there were people yelling at him when we got in.

I remember that

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(Stodge @ Jun 29 2009, 10:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>It might sound silly, but there are no actual "no wake" markers out in the MacRay channel (Clinton River has them). Should be common sense, but maybe some of these yahoos figure if there isn't a "no wake" marker, it's open season.

Actually there is a no wake sign on the Belle Maer side.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
I don't think you're supposed to talk about this sort of thing on here, let alone post pictures. You guys are going to give LSCN a bad reputation, and some readers could even get their feelings hurt. How about we just replace this hurtful thread with something more cute and fuzzy, like, oh, a thread about what you're listening to right now.

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
QUOTE(Bugsy Seagull @ Jun 29 2009, 12:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Stodge @ Jun 29 2009, 10:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>It might sound silly, but there are no actual "no wake" markers out in the MacRay channel (Clinton River has them). Should be common sense, but maybe some of these yahoos figure if there isn't a "no wake" marker, it's open season.

Actually there is a no wake sign on the Belle Maer side.

Still think it wouldn't hurt to put a couple white and orange markers along with the channel markers to get the point across. People clearly don't read the sign.

·
Registered
528 Posts
QUOTE(dockrocker @ Jun 29 2009, 12:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I don't think you're supposed to talk about this sort of thing on here, let alone post pictures. You guys are going to give LSCN a bad reputation, and some readers could even get their feelings hurt. How about we just replace this hurtful thread with something more cute and fuzzy, like, oh, a thread about what you're listening to right now.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
QUOTE(dockrocker @ Jun 29 2009, 12:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I don't think you're supposed to talk about this sort of thing on here, let alone post pictures. You guys are going to give LSCN a bad reputation, and some readers could even get their feelings hurt. How about we just replace this hurtful thread with something more cute and fuzzy, like, oh, a thread about what you're listening to right now.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAA!!!!

·
Registered
11,047 Posts
QUOTE(pquest29 @ Jun 29 2009, 02:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(dockrocker @ Jun 29 2009, 01:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Here's some kittens to make everyone feel better

Those are nice, but I prefer sweater puppies. Got any of those?

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts

Smile Font Emoticon Symmetry Electric blue

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts