Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was out last night and saw a black Ford Ranger with a LSCN sticker on it.
He had his window down so I said "Hey, you a member of LSCN aye?" He looked at me and said "Yeah" Then turned and turned his stereo up.
I was like yeah, nice to meet you too.

So, I figured it would be nice to have an idea of what we drive so we have idea who we are trying to say hi to.

I drive a big black Chevy crew cab dually with a matching black cap on the back.
Also drive a little bergandy (sp?) 95 S-10.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Well that's odd...Who in the He!! was rude to Jason R last night? <_<

I NEVER see LSCN stickers on cars - and I live local where there are a TON of members too!

Anyways, I have a silver cadillac seville & a little black corvette.....
(sportin' the sticker on the caddie but still "ascared" to put a sticker on the vette)

So now you can look for me Jason R ~ and I'll blow you kisses

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
Black Chevy S-10 extended cab 4x4 w/ Club LSCN.NET (hard to see due to tinting) and "I survived Jobbienooner 2002" stickers in back window.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I drive a Mercedes when my Lamborghini is in storage. The Hummer I only use in the winter time for the snow.

Actually I just have a dark blue Grand Cherokee.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 18 2003, 10:25 AM)Actually I just have a dark blue Grand Cherokee.

Yeah but you don't have a lakestclair.net sticker. There's a LOT of dark blue Grand Cherokees out there, how's he gonna know which one is you???

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
2003 Chevy extended cab pick up. Pewter colored. LCSN sticker in the rear window centered at the top and a SCYC sticker in the lower left corner.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Campari @ Jun 18 2003, 10:28 AM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 18 2003, 10:25 AM) Actually I just have a dark blue Grand Cherokee.

Yeah but you don't have a lakestclair.net sticker. There's a LOT of dark blue Grand Cherokees out there, how's he gonna know which one is you???

The way I figure it, the more cars with www.lakestclair.net stickers on them, the more crazy, stupid, @$$holes on the road will see them and end up on this board. <_<

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
I drive a black Ford Explorer, and I love my music LOUD!

Just kidding.

I drive a dark green 2000 Ford Explorer with the lakestclair.net sticker on the back. I'm going to put a sticker on our dark green 2000 Grand Prix also.

·
Registered
954 Posts
I have a 2001 white Dodge ram 4X4 Quad cab, My wife has a 2002 White Trans Am Ram Air convert. and my 16 yr old has a 2003 S-10 Black Xtreme. No stickers yet just FOP badges on the plates. Wifes plate is "HER WS6" I get to drive it if I have been good.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
1991 Green Grand Marquis 4 -door,
1997 Green F-150 with a Boat/US sticker on the rear window and my co. web site on the front bug deflector,
1988 Green over white Sea Ray Sundancer 270.

If you happen to see the last one on the road, PLEASE contact me.
It dont belong out of the water until Halloween.

·
Registered
317 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 18 2003, 10:25 AM)I drive a Mercedes when my Lamborghini is in storage. The Hummer I only use in the winter time for the snow.

To Funny! I drive a silver Grand Cherokee

1 - 20 of 86 Posts