Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I personally like country music, but I listen to all different kinds of music, From Rap to hard rock... I like Kid Rock and Eminem....

So what your favorite flavor of music????

Rob

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Progressive Metal.

Just check the What are you Listening to Now? thread.

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
I like everything except for newer country music. We go to the DSO and we go to Kid Rock shows. Some personel favs include Zepplin, Aerosmith, Rush, Blue Oyster Cult, Jimmi Hendrix, Steve Ray Vaughn, Miles Davis, .....way to many to list this morning
BTW I do like Hank Willims Jr. and some old country back from the 50s - 70s.

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
QUOTE(littlewing @ Aug 5 2003, 11:48 AM)anything blue will do

srv
blackcrowes
zep
albert collins
buddy guy
etc.
I'm with him.

also: clapton, robert cray, gary moore

hard stuff: vh, satrianni, zeplin, rush, metalica, kid rock, not much rap and hardly any country.

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
how about Luther Allison and Son Seals, We go to Chicago a couple of times a year just for the blues. A Lscn trip to the blues fest next may hmmmmmmmm

·
Registered
481 Posts
QUOTE(fatcat660 @ Aug 5 2003, 07:02 AM)how about Luther Allison and Son Seals, We go to Chicago a couple of times a year just for the blues. A Lscn trip to the blues fest next may hmmmmmmmm

buddy guys' legends bar is great there.

would love to go to the blues fest there!!!!!

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
I love alternative 80's music
Cure
Depeche Mode
U2
New Order
Ministry
Echo and the Bunnymen
Erasure
Really any 80's music is good!

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
Legends is so cool, went to the kingston mines, dive bar, great music. last time at the blues fest we were at the end of the Navy pier on a friday night. there is a beer garden there, the house band was playing sweet home chicago as i was looking at the skyline of the city. Too Fn Cool

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
Hmm... love 80's rock (MJ -
) & 80's alternative (FitChick -
)... brings back a lot of good memories from high school. What I listen to varies on my mood. Some days Jo Dee Messina (country), some days Pantera (heavy metal).

Never: any American Idol, Uncle Kracker, boy bands, new teen rock.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
disco
80's of course (my youth! will always be a fav.)
fleetwood mac stuff
pure moods stuff
techno
today's dance music
some classical
doobie brothers type
earth wind and fire...

everything but country, rap and hard core metal.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
In no particular order… Aerosmith, Nugent, Seger, Alice Cooper, Kid Rock, (Yea I likes the home grown stuff) Stones, Black Crows, VH, Sammy Hagar (solo stuff), and Springsteen (older stuff).

There are many many others but this pretty much describes the type of music, that I like the most.

Oops am I showing my age again?? <_<

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
every thing from the 80 s up to the new stuff metalica, kid rock , some country too ,, even a few from 60 s and 70 s

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(WakinUp @ Aug 5 2003, 06:36 AM)I personally like country music, but I listen to all different kinds of music, From Rap to hard rock... I like Kid Rock and Eminem....

So what your favorite flavor of music????

Rob
FYI

Saleena LOVES Country too!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I see alot of people like a different veriety of music, I like that. All that means is when people get together in this group you won't be listening to the same music over and over. As for the music I like the most,Country, it's just a personal preference. I listen to just about anything, except classical and Opera..

Rob

1 - 19 of 19 Posts