Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
UG, huge old feeling today!

Just sent my sister an email asking what she wants for her 16th birthday....

So, all of a sudden she's like this adult driving a car and turning sweet 16!!!!

I sometimes still feel 16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wah!

·
AKA: Veronique
1,218 Posts
Well you still look 16 if that helps!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
...my little brother is driving, too.
It seems like yesterday he was 2 years old and not yet an uncle!

...but the fact that he still thinks his big sis is super cool and THINKS he's going to drive my Saleen makes me feel young.

...And my son saying, "Mom, you're not a grown-up because you're just a little girl."

Actually I feel younger now than I did when I was 21.

So...to answer your question: ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
I feel old every birthday. I used to not get hang overs now I have them and they seem to be getting worse. Yea when I look in the mirror and see lines.
I'm a little brain dead now but on a better day I can tell you a whole lot more

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Apr 5 2004, 08:52 PM)UG, huge old feeling today!

Just sent my sister an email asking what she wants for her 16th birthday....

So, all of a sudden she's like this adult driving a car and turning sweet 16!!!!

I sometimes still feel 16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wah!
OH, don't EVEN!!!!!

I KNOW you posted this since we were talking the other night . . . <_< when I said my DAUGHTER is turning 16 this month . . . and YOU said SO IS MY SISTER!

OUCH!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Pauligan your not old ..lol ,, get that idea out of your head..

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
There's many things I'm sure....here's one.

Waiting in line to use the drinking foutain at the gym. One young guys is talking to another. There conversation went something like this. The first guy says Really your going to hang out with her? Isn't she like really old? Than his buddy says Yea she's 23. I couldn't help myself from bursting out laughing....here I am at 26 thinking I'm all young. I would bet those guys think I'm over the hill.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Hanging out with my ex-sister in law and hearing that her 14 year old son is 6'2".

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Apr 6 2004, 09:14 AM)There's many things I'm sure....here's one.

Waiting in line to use the drinking foutain at the gym. One young guys is talking to another. There conversation went something like this. The first guy says Really your going to hang out with her? Isn't she like really old? Than his buddy says Yea she's 23. I couldn't help myself from bursting out laughing....here I am at 26 thinking I'm all young. I would bet those guys think I'm over the hill.
Now THAT makes me feel old....lol

Actually it is the aches and pains of my former activity that do....sux being an ex-athlete!

"Mama, dont let your babies grow up to be catchers!" - Johnny Bench

Mini

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks cassie!

Sorry Steve!!! But you have to understand, my sister was born when I was in high school!!! It's WAY old!!

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
on that rare occasion when I go to the bar or go buy liqour and see the sign that says, "you must be born on/before this date in 1983 to purchase alcohol".

born?? 1983?? I still remember being a kid in the late 70's!

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
The fact that I am able to tell my kids "I remember that........" and it's something that was 20-25 years ago... that blows me away.

The fact that I have just gone to my son's sex ed. class.... not only makes me feel old but scarest he crap outta me!

Strangely enough... my best friends 10 year wedding anniversary made me feel old too.......

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
When someone you think is hot and would like to get naked with ask you where were you when Keneddy was shot......

I wasn`t even born for that......

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(John Maniaci @ Apr 6 2004, 10:47 AM)Actually it is the aches and pains of my former activity that do....sux being an ex-athlete!

"Mama, dont let your babies grow up to be catchers!" - Johnny Bench

Mini
or cheerleaders, mini! the fact i can't jig or jog around cause of my stupid knees makes me feel old. rerun, that story... too funny! kat, you have lots of mary kay: make those lines go away!
you're gorgous!

i don't think of ANYONE as old here!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts