Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a half a bag of Cheetoes, half of bag of pretzels, left over Ball Park Franks, frozen pizza, ice cream, peanuts, a banana, macaroni & cheese, canned pears or OreIda Crispy Crowns...

I'm pretty hungry, but I'm also pretty tired...

What is the best before bed meal??? <_<

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(CBJ @ Jul 17 2003, 11:07 PM)Its summer time
GRILL SOME RED MEAT!
The Pork Chops are thawing for tomorrow nights Jet-Ski adventure with Madmax...

It's kind of late to fire up the grill... I have to work tomorrow...

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(btenn @ Jul 17 2003, 11:13 PM)You ate everything else you may as well try the kitchen sink!!

The list isn't what I ate, it's what I have to choose from...

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
QUOTE(btenn @ Jul 17 2003, 10:13 PM)You ate everything else you may as well try the kitchen sink!!

If you do decide to BBQ your kitchen sink be sure to use Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce, its the official BBQ sauce of LSCN.

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
QUOTE(TheWiz @ Jul 17 2003, 10:06 PM)I have a half a bag of Cheetoes, half of bag of pretzels, left over Ball Park Franks, frozen pizza, ice cream, peanuts, a banana, macaroni & cheese, canned pears or OreIda Crispy Crowns...

I'm pretty hungry, but I'm also pretty tired...

What is the best before bed meal???

If you eat the ice cream b4 you go to bed youll have weird dreams, really weird ones you know, like your rinding a oversize Big Wheel around the block completly naked and Eddie keeps feeding you Fruit Loops mixed with Beer through a beer bong.

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(CBJ @ Jul 17 2003, 11:16 PM)Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce, its the official BBQ sauce of LSCN.
I'll vote on that! Ray is the choice in our house

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jul 17 2003, 11:17 PM)Ice cream with banana's & peanuts. Healthy. Dairy, fruit and protien.
Awww Yeah! I just remembered, I have chocolate sauce too! Any local Chicas have any whipped cream to throw into the mix?

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(CBJ @ Jul 17 2003, 11:16 PM)QUOTE(btenn @ Jul 17 2003, 10:13 PM) You ate everything else you may as well try the kitchen sink!!

If you do decide to BBQ your kitchen sink be sure to use Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce, its the official BBQ sauce of LSCN.

I hook up my own special sauce when I barbeque...

BARBEQUE SAUCE! Get your mind out of the gutter!

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jul 17 2003, 10:19 PM)Now you tell me. I just had ice cream.
Ill eat a hole bunch of ice cream to, that way I can contact you in dream land and we can all ride out big wheels together.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(CBJ @ Jul 17 2003, 11:25 PM)QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jul 17 2003, 10:19 PM) Now you tell me. I just had ice cream.
Ill eat a hole bunch of ice cream to, that way I can contact you in dream land and we can all ride out big wheels together.

Sounds good!

I'm gonna hook me up a big bowl right now!

I'll race you to the corner and back!

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jul 17 2003, 11:25 PM)Don't you have a tummy ache???

Hey, Bbutt......where are your nasty smilies??

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(btenn @ Jul 17 2003, 11:31 PM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jul 17 2003, 11:25 PM) Don't you have a tummy ache???

Hey, Bbutt......where are your nasty smilies??

I'lll miss the little f#ck%r$.......I should have saved those babes!

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well I just finished making dinner.. I took Mrs. Sunbums suggestion, plus I'm bringing a can of Diet 7-UP to bed, incase I get thirsty riding my Big Wheel!

G'Nite All!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(TheWiz @ Jul 17 2003, 11:41 PM)Well I just finished making dinner.. I took Mrs. Sunbums suggestion, plus I'm bringing a can of Diet 7-UP to bed, incase I get thirsty riding my Big Wheel!

G'Nite All!

Good night, Wiz.......Don't let the bed bugs bite!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts