Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When is someone going to fix the time stamp on here? Posts seem to be stamped 2 hours ahead of actual time. Has anyone else noticed this?

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Mine is fine. I would suggest checking your settings and making an adjustment to the proper time zone.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm talking about the site clock, the clock in my computer's toolbar reads 11:29 p.m. right now, yet the site clock(in the toolbar at the bottom of the site page) reads 1:27 a.m. That's what I'm talking about. Example: Joe G's last post shows that it was posted at 1:01 am, it's not even 11:30 yet...???? wtf?

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Aha!! found it! I set my time for eastern b4. I never changed it from that, I noticed to mixup after the site was having problems recently and I guess it got reset then and I never changed it back. I didin't think it was my settings since I never changed it myself. It must have gone back to the default setting when the site was fixed that last time. My Duh!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(Jim G @ Feb 12 2010, 05:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Now that that's settled, it's time to fish!

Exactly!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts