??? who is going where?

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
T-N-T's about 7:30

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
does anyone see kat or tax man i forgot to bring scanner kat wanted wonder if anyone sees them often i could give it to?

also i had a cd i wanted to get to fast eddie

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
I may stop in for a few if I can get my check cashed and actually afford a shot or two. The bank was already closed by the time my check arrived today.

Who all is planning on being there???

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
QUOTE(bobrob20 @ Dec 23 2003, 06:08 PM)does anyone see kat or tax man i forgot to bring scanner kat wanted wonder if anyone sees them often i could give it to?

also i had a cd i wanted to get to fast eddie
I live extremely close to Taxman and Eddie, Ill be at TnTs around 8:30. Eddie and Taxman might even make a quick appearance if not I guess I could drop somethign off for you.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(pampurred @ Dec 23 2003, 07:01 PM)I may stop in for a few if I can get my check cashed and actually afford a shot or two. The bank was already closed by the time my check arrived today.

I miss ya pammy
come on up and i'll buy ya one. I'll be there about 9:30

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
p,o.s.?? me too out the door in 15 hammers calling saying where are you? lol

OH NO !! I JUST REMBERED I NEED TO TURN RINGER OFF TONIGHT HAMMER HAS HIS PHONE >!!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(pampurred @ Dec 23 2003, 07:01 PM)I may stop in for a few if I can get my check cashed and actually afford a shot or two. The bank was already closed by the time my check arrived today.

ILL BUY YA A FEW SHOTS TOO

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Gosh darn it...... didn't get Rhy to sleep until 9:15 and just got home. I have to be to work in an hour so now I don't have time to make it up there. NEXT WEEK FOR SURE!!!!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts