Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK this is the scenario. I either have to work this Sat or next Sat. If I work this Sat. I will be done by noon BUT, I will loose my ride to the bay and it is supposed to be a beautiful weekend!!! (I have a wedding shower on Sunday <_< )

OR

I can work next weekend, but I will probably be there till 1 or 2.

What would you do? The way the weather has been, I really want to go THIS weekend, but I really should work this weekend. I am making this WAY too difficult!!

Anyway, what do y'all think?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
go for the beautiful weekend!

sounds like a busy schedule for you! enjoy the sun while you can!

·
Registered
530 Posts
party you a$$ off this fri. on skip day, work sat. and we usually don't leave till 12 or so from the clinton sespool if you need a ride after work.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Sweet talk somebody into taking you out after work, or coming back in to pick you up. That way they can buy more beer.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Go to work, get off at noon, catch a ride with one of the many, many peeps here
Then you can have next weekend off too!! I say you CAN have your cake and eat it too

·
Registered
309 Posts
Yea, somehow at the bar Friday night I tell everyone on my boat "let's leave early tomorrow for the moot, at like 10:30" then as we are rolling out of the marina at 12:50 I think, "good think I didn't tell them noon..."

I think you will be able to catch a ride out there!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(XAM Dan @ Jul 8 2004, 08:06 AM)Yea, somehow at the bar Friday night I tell everyone on my boat "let's leave early tomorrow for the moot, at like 10:30" then as we are rolling out of the marina at 12:50 I think, "good think I didn't tell them noon..."

I think you will be able to catch a ride out there!
That sounds about right~LOL! Except me
I'll get up at 7 and go hangin' like a dog so as to not miss a moment of the weekend!

There are lots of us going at different times.....If any of us leave around that time, post so we can get Girlie out there!

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Jul 8 2004, 11:55 AM)Looking like rain this Saturday, good day to work!
I did see that they changed the forecast for Satruday... so far, looks like only a small chance of rain...

Saturday: partly sunny. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs 82 to 86. Chance of rain 30 percent.

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Have fun this weekrnd and make the extra money next weeken you never know it might rain next weekend.

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
QUOTE(powerquest270 @ Jul 8 2004, 01:24 PM)Skip work, you don't want to miss the Huck Fin, it is going to be crazy. It is going to 90. I think you should come out on the POWERQUEST.
What time is the POWERQUEST leaving port?

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
QUOTE(powerquest270 @ Jul 8 2004, 12:24 PM)Skip work, you don't want to miss the Huck Fin, it is going to be crazy. It is going to 90. I think you should come out on the POWERQUEST.
Going out on the POWERQUEST is sooooo much fun, but I have to work for sure and I am not going to hold you guys up. Thanks so much though!!!
I still may see you out there!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts