Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I would like to pass something out to boaters and future customers. I have done pens for many years as you guys all know. And hopefully everyone has one. This time I thought I would ask the boating experts. What would you like? Again this is a bad time of year for us to shell out money so it cannot be very expensive. Would you like key floats? Cozies? Maybe more pens? I would like to give away something that boater will actually use not just toss into a bag and forget. Let me know what you think. Thanks for all your help and who’s ever idea I go with, I will give you two of them, just kidding but maybe a discount on some canvas, or graphics, or t-shirts or something. Thanks again.

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
QUOTE(Mini @ Jan 21 2010, 01:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>gas cap tool/key whatever its called...lol
Those are called deck keys.

But I was gonna suggest floaty key chains.

·
LSCN Sponsor
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(Stodge @ Jan 21 2010, 01:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Mini @ Jan 21 2010, 01:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>gas cap tool/key whatever its called...lol
Those are called deck keys.

But I was gonna suggest floaty key chains.

Doesn't everyone already have thoes? Well maybe I can find one that will actully float boat keys.

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
QUOTE(Mini @ Jan 21 2010, 01:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>gas cap tool/key whatever its called...lol

Found it....Deck Key

I have mine on a floatey key chain looks just like that only silver

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Key floaty is kind'a OK... as you said, I think most folks aready have 'em.
Some thing that might get more notice on board their boat (or at home or work) by friends and other boaters would be a coffee mug with your business name on it and a Nautical Image (for PAYING customers, of course).

·
Registered
548 Posts
Boaters love 'beverages' So I think coozies are best., Everyon has Key Floats and only captain first mate would handle keys to vessel anyway. Who uses deck key? Gas attendant and Captain. Deck keys seem to 'fall' overboard and sink. I would go with the coozie, Everyone sees is and they FLOAT.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
free stuff?!?! I'll take a new cockpit cover and a camper top...ohhh and well throw in a morring cover for me too....whatever colors you have on hand i'm not picky.

·
LSCN Sponsor
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(Cadmonkey @ Jan 21 2010, 01:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>free stuff?!?! I'll take a new cockpit cover and a camper top...ohhh and well throw in a morring cover for me too....whatever colors you have on hand i'm not picky.
I have some of those. they may be used. If your really really really lucky, they may fit your boat to.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
What about those things that keep your sunglasses floating if they fall off your head?

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
Why fix the engine that works. PENS for sure. I have seen those pens everywhere, and I still use the pens I got from you a couple years ago. Some of the best writing pens I have ever had.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
QUOTE(The Canvas Cover Man @ Jan 21 2010, 01:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Cadmonkey @ Jan 21 2010, 01:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>free stuff?!?! I'll take a new cockpit cover and a camper top...ohhh and well throw in a morring cover for me too....whatever colors you have on hand i'm not picky.
I have some of those. they may be used. If your really really really lucky, they may fit your boat to.

"sooooo, yer telling me I got a chance!"

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.