Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Saturday: Family Reunion in hicksville (Capac I think).

Sunday: Not sure yet

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
QUOTE(canehdiangirl @ Jul 15 2003, 10:41 AM)bayfest sat-sun, moot sunday afternoon
Ditto

·
Registered
225 Posts
Bayfest Fri-Sun, Bill are you guys staying at Sarnia Bay Marina? They were full when I called so we ended up at Bridgeview Marina.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Scheur, Bill and Christine are at Sarnia Bay. There are a few people staying over at Bridgeview but you have to be vewy, vewy quiet over there!

The party will be on A dock at Sarnia Bay!

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
QUOTE(Focker @ Jul 15 2003, 12:37 PM)Muscamoot all weekend.... hopefully.

Sounds good to me . I will be on water on Firday and planning to stay up to Monday.

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jul 15 2003, 12:48 PM)I just don't know.
Don't know whats happening in 5 minutes at this point.

I need a hug.

big hug from MAX

Are You going to Metro Today ???

·
Registered
225 Posts
Milord,

Bridgeview wanted to know If we were coming in offshores and how loud our exaust was. They probably won't be to
happy with us by Sunday. I'll look for the LSCN group over in A dock.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(Madmax @ Jul 15 2003, 12:50 PM)QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jul 15 2003, 12:48 PM) I just don't know.
Don't know whats happening in 5 minutes at this point.

I need a hug.

big hug from MAX

Are You going to Metro Today ???
Thanks, MadMax. I needed that.
Not sure about Metro tonight. I could really use a drink, but its been nothing but bad news all day. May have some family stuff to deal with tonight. I will know by 4 or so.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
QUOTE(scheuer10 @ Jul 15 2003, 12:52 PM)Milord,

Bridgeview wanted to know If we were coming in offshores and how loud our exaust was. They probably won't be to
happy with us by Sunday. I'll look for the LSCN group over in A dock.
Scheuer10, there is no doubt, they do not like noise over there. If you have silent choice, I suggest you use it over there. My buddy got in sh!t last year because his stereo was up pretty loud and he has thru hull exhaust. Some of my friends still chose to go there this year because it is quiet compared to Sarnia Bay.

Oh well, we'll be on A dock, come over and party!

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.