Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
bartending at Diamonds and Spurs on groesbeck...93-94..TOO much fun!

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Might sound dumb but, when I was young I worked in a pet store. I really miss that job. All the little animals and stuff. It was alot of fun.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I won't even say it.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
WHEN I WAS THE GUY WHO PUT THE CREAM FILLING IN THE DONUTS AT TIM HORTONS

·
Registered
790 Posts
When I worked on US Army ground combat vehicle survivability in the late 80s early 90s as a civilian engineer. It makes you feel good knowing that your work has saved the lives of the boys that put themself in harms way to keep us safe.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(EZC @ Aug 11 2003, 03:23 PM)Ahh... the memories...

I forgot about that one!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
working a summer job in high school for the city being out side all day enjoying the weather. and doing break torks with the city trucks. till i got caught and had to mow foot ball field with push mower. the rest of the year when it need it.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
My favorite job was Concert Security. Working the "pits" for some of the hottest bands from 89-93 when I was in school. Had all my football buddies working for me. Made a crap load of money (all cash) for 4-6 hours of work. Tuff job pulling half naked women out of the front row when they were exhausted

You wouldn't believe how much money people will pay for guitar pics ($20-$30), drum sticks ($50) etc etc. I made close to $500 in 30 minutes after the lights went on selling Motely Crue stuff

I'm even in Poisons "Ride the Wind" video they shot in Detroit....working the pit. My roommate had the best video of him carring a passed out blond girl over his shoulder.

Some of the best concerts were:

ACDC
Ted Nugent Wip Lash Bash (multiple years)
Motley Crue
Metallica

I even remember Mark Warlberg (sp?) ie., Marky Mark before he was really famous. He was traveling with his brother and New Kids on the Block....he was a little punk a$$...talking lots of $hit.

2nd best job....Beer Delivery during college...could only work summers as football players are not allowed to have "real" jobs during the school year!

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
My favorite job is throwing mardi gras beads in the bay. The pay isn't that great but the benefits are untouchable.... well sometimes touchable!!!!

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
QUOTE(MisterD @ Aug 11 2003, 02:17 PM)I'm working on the 05 Mustang. Need I say more... Awesome car!!!

MisterD - look anything like the concepts?

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Best job right now, traveling all I want and developing two depts. from the ground up.

Favorite was working as a waiter at ChiChi's. Used to party every night after work at the bar with all my coworkers. Were all in Indiana University at the time and it was just a total blast. Great work parties too.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Aug 11 2003, 02:02 PM)My favorite job was waitressing at filippas back in 91-92 time frame!! Most fun people!!
Pauline, i did not think you were going to name that as your favorite kind of Job.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts