Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

What would you do?

2K views 27 replies 15 participants last post by  fitsus 
#1 ·
I finally decided on a boat name, then today I get a call from a friend going down the Clinton River. He proceeds to tell me that he just passed a boat named exactly what I was going to use.

I have already started talking to a graphics place and got the ball rolling. Now do I still use the name or come up with something else?

#4 ·
If you want a little wiggle room, post it here and maybe someone will tell you it's his cousin's boat who's only here from Florida for a month. Then you'd still kinda have dibs...

#13 ·
QUOTE(itstyme2change @ Jun 10 2009, 10:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Away Point @ Jun 10 2009, 09:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(itstyme2change @ Jun 10 2009, 09:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>my standard answer to the question is......

run away and join the circus

I thought the universal answer to all questions is Beer and Hookers.

hookers and beer = circus

Good point!

#20 ·
QUOTE(ShiverMeTimbers @ Jun 11 2009, 12:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Good thing I still have my second choice handy. Now to get things rolling on it.
Don't you want to ask here if anybody has seen a boat with the same name?

Just to be safe?

#21 ·
QUOTE(Stodge @ Jun 11 2009, 02:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Don't you want to ask here if anybody has seen a boat with the same name?

Just to be safe?

Pretty positive that this one isn't used, it is the phonetic spelling of UISCE BEATHA which is Gaelic for Whiskey or Water of Life.

Ish - Ka - Baha will be what it looks like on the boat.

#25 ·
QUOTE(Bugsy Seagull @ Jun 11 2009, 05:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Away Point @ Jun 11 2009, 04:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Speaking of names, Rachel already came up with a name for our dinghy (even though we don't have one)...

Halfway Point

(She gets her wit from her father.
)
We thought it would be cute to name our dinghy "A little B.S." Since it is a little Bugsy Seagull

Thats good!

#26 ·
QUOTE(Bugsy Seagull @ Jun 11 2009, 05:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Away Point @ Jun 11 2009, 04:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Speaking of names, Rachel already came up with a name for our dinghy (even though we don't have one)...

Halfway Point

(She gets her wit from her father.
)
We thought it would be cute to name our dinghy "A little B.S." Since it is a little Bugsy Seagull

Oh both names are good. Bugsy I am going to have to walk over to your row and introduce myself.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.