Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long story short. After refianaceing and making my first payment my mortgage co. sent me a check back for the same amount of my payment
, Now three payments later they don't know what they did with the money from my first payment. So now should I keep it
or give it back
. What would you do.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
I would keep it and be ready to send it back when and IF they ask! If after six months I would just spend it!

·
Registered
14 Posts
QUOTE(afiremen @ Aug 29 2003, 12:37 PM)I would keep it and be ready to send it back when and IF they ask! If after six months I would just spend it!

DITTO... goodluck

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Better yet, I think we should have an LSCN party on you!

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(afiremen @ Aug 29 2003, 01:42 PM)Better yet, I think we should have an LSCN party on you!

That's what I say.... free rounds on All Jacked Up!!!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTEafiremen Posted on Aug 29 2003, 01:37 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would keep it and be ready to send it back when and IF they ask! If after six months I would just spend it!
QUOTEafiremen Posted on Aug 29 2003, 01:42 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I could combine your idea's and if they don't ask for it back in six months, buy everyone a round

How's that sound.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(All Jacked Up @ Aug 29 2003, 01:50 PM)QUOTEafiremen Posted on Aug 29 2003, 01:37 PM
QUOTEafiremen Posted on Aug 29 2003, 01:42 PM

I could combine your idea's and if they don't ask for it back in six months, buy everyone a round

How's that sound.
Sounds good to me!!

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Consider yourself lucky. My mortgage co. took out an extra payment (auto withdrawl). 30 days later and I still don't have my money back.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Aug 29 2003, 12:38 PM)Make another payment
Although the other ideas are good, this is the smartest. You wouldn't believe the interest you save by making extra payments. This way also, if they want it back...well they already have it!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
set it aside save for a while few months then use for round of drinks for friends ,,,,,

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Aug 29 2003, 03:00 PM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ Aug 29 2003, 12:38 PM)Make another payment
Although the other ideas are good, this is the smartest. You wouldn't believe the interest you save by making extra payments. This way also, if they want it back...well they already have it!
Must be a chick thing to be smart!
I always take anything leftover and make a extra payment.....Just think how much sooner that loan is paid off.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Aug 29 2003, 09:10 PM)Must be a chick thing to be smart!
I always take anything leftover and make a extra payment.....Just think how much sooner that loan is paid off.
I've had my truck just under a year. All but 2 payments have had extra in them! Chick thing!!! PPPFFFFFTT!

Or does that mean I'm starting to think like a chick.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Boater2be @ Aug 29 2003, 09:38 PM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ Aug 29 2003, 09:10 PM)Must be a chick thing to be smart!
I've had my truck just under a year. All but 2 payments have had extra in them! Chick thing!!! PPPFFFFFTT!

AAHHH...Pat, Just means great minds think alike!
Instead of 3 years, you do it in 1 1/2 yrs. What's wrong with that????

Think I'm gonna take up Dodge on that 0% next week and get a truck. Can't beat that price! I'd still make extra payments just to get it over with.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Aug 29 2003, 09:42 PM)QUOTE(Boater2be @ Aug 29 2003, 09:38 PM) QUOTE(threecrabs @ Aug 29 2003, 09:10 PM)Must be a chick thing to be smart!

AAHHH...Pat, Just means great minds think alike!
Instead of 3 years, you do it in 1 1/2 yrs. What's wrong with that????

Think I'm gonna take up Dodge on that 0% next week and get a truck. Can't beat that price! I'd still make extra payments just to get it over with.
Yup the sooner the truck payment is gone the more for the boat budget.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts