Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
besides put out bay, what's going on with ya'll??

I'm going to see Shrek II tonight
PIB tomorrow
weather dependent Sand Bar or Browns on Sunday (wherever everybody is)
Monday working 1/2 day (only have 2 paid holidays left for the year! lol) monday afternoon/evening... thinking golf!

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Today, last coat of bottom paint on my boat. Maybe a next week splash. I know a little late, but the weather never cooperated when I had the time.

Saturday, the Cove and Radlins with Special Ed. Sunday the Sand Bar, Monday sounds like Metro.

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
Working on the new landscaping at the house; piano bar in Pontiac (JD's Key Club) tomorrow, and hopefully taking the SeaDoo out for the first time Monday with P-29 & Convincor.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Cute Pics Jabber!

Waiting to see what the weather allows me to do this weekend. Hope to see some of you's Out'n'About!

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
PIB Saturday
Browns/Sand Bar Sunday
BBQ Monday
RECOOP Tuesday...took the day off, yeah, I know, I'm smart!

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
all i know is where ever i go, i'll be arriving by boat... not exactly sure where we are going...i know metro beach and gull are both on the agenda.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
After the drinking of last weekend...I'm going to try and take the weekend off from the party scence.

Today I'm going to head to my cousin Jesse's crib up in Yale for a bbq.

Sat were going to work on his house....not sure what yet. Either put up a retaining wall, clean his basement from water damage, or grade his yard.

Than Sun is my turn he's going to come over and were going to whip my yard into shape. I've got a couple of yards of dirt to fill in where I had some trees taken down. (Thanks Wingman for the stump removal) Pull some bushes. Just overall try to restore my yard to it's glory.

Sun night kick back with a couple of beer and watch Nascar.

Mon bbq and hang out.

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ May 28 2004, 10:34 AM)Radlin's~and how cool, Capt'n Rob and Special Ed are coming up!!!! !
Um,
excuse me?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Domestic goddess duties in the yard on Saturday- plant some stuff, Sunday head out to Gull or Metro, Monday... BBQ if the weather holds out!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Saturday, the Cove and Radlins with Special Ed.

Sunday the Sand Bar.

Monday?

Does anyone have any extra room on their boat just in case Special Ed and Capt'n Rob stay the night in Radlins?

Might be just me and I could have a date as well?

Looking for a room with a view and complimentary breakfast in the morning?

Can anyone put me up for the night? Please?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
going up north to recoop and relax! ahhhhhhh!

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
JC, I think it's been decided, we will shoot back Saturday evening to catch the sunset and party at Ed's.

Hammer, he will be on his best behavior.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Friday - Bar Hoping
Saturday - Depending on the weather
Nice - Out on the boat somewhere
Not so nice - Heading to St. Mary's festival in Orchard Lake (gotta love that Polish food!!!)
Sunday - BBQ at friends house on Canal going into Metro
Monday - BBQ at friends house in Utica

Everyone have a great and safe Memorial Weekend !!!!

·
Registered
165 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ May 28 2004, 11:21 AM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ May 28 2004, 10:34 AM) Radlin's~and how cool, Capt'n Rob and Special Ed are coming up!!!! !
Um,
excuse me?

Is this a problem? Someone steelin' your show little buddie?

Hey Rob...I believe that Brian, Tamara, John and Donna are bringing their boats by tonight and we're having a little party here. So bring your girl and stop by. I know JC's coming. Dawn's stoppin' by after the movies....and I'm calling people. The last time I did this we had about 40 people...so we will see. Stop by the only REAL bar on Seaway!

·
Registered
666 Posts
Heading up to Traverse City area tomorrow morning to fish for a week. Hopefully the rain holds off and it gets a bit warmer.

·
Registered
165 Posts
QUOTE(MaryJane @ May 28 2004, 12:10 PM)Key west florida 87 and sunny all weekend long.
Laying on the beach with a drink in my hand

have a great weekend everyone.

oh man...Mary Jane...you're killin' me! I love Key West. You make me want to go back on vacation.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts