Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tried this last year with mixed results; have to try again. I'm going to make a CD or two for Z-man to play at JN. Suggestions?

G

·
loved the Kid Rock I heard yesterday. Hated the rappin' stuff. Heard a lot of complaints about the gangster rappin "swearing alot" stuff. A lot of complaints. There is a ton of great music out there, why must we hip hop all the time?

Hey, I simpathize with ya'. The woman love the booty, boom, boom stuff. But, there are family's out there, and woman can shake their booty to rock and roll, i've seen it. I used to be a DJ.

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So, what you're saying is that you want to hear some "Down"?

G

·
EZ.....my man!

You know what the good stuff is!!!!

Well, with such a diverse crowd out there, why not hear a good selection. Nothing really obscure like Down, but i think the folks on Harsens wouldn't complain as much about the music if they weren't hearing songs with the words p#$$y and the "F" word all the time.
Not really talking about "jobbie" thats too far out of control. I am really talking about our weekends out at the Moot.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
I'd like to hear more music and less talk. Get the microphone out of the Z-man's reach.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(freckles @ Jun 23 2003, 10:04 AM)I'd like to hear more music and less talk. Get the microphone out of the Z-man's reach.

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(freckles @ Jun 23 2003, 10:04 AM)I'd like to hear more music and less talk.
Sounds like an advertisement for a radio station.
I agree to a point. Some talk is fun and gets the party goin.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
The 17 minute version of In-A-Gadda-Da-Vita

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
[/QUOTE]
Sounds like an advertisement for a radio station.
I agree to a point. Some talk is fun and gets the party goin.
The good thing about a radio station is if you don't like what you hear, you can change the station to something you do like. Music gets the party going too. The zman likes the sound of his own voice. Limit him to 5 minutes per hour.

Play whatever music you want (except kung foo fighting 5 times in a row). Dance music and hip hop seems to get people dancing.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Anything but the techno he keeps playing with the exact same beat.....I bring my kids into the Moot, far away from the party, but the music still rocks so the vulgar language can go.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
A lot of comments here.....no suggestions...if you don't like it, here is your chance to hear some music you'd like to see played.

G

·
I could give a playlist, but if he used it people might say "Hey, did you make that CD from the stuff the zman plays?" I don't know if I could handle that...

I'll work on some and reply back...

The comments seem to have a common theme to them, no??

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Sorry, Rerun, I thought the title of the thread was "Watcha wanna hear", to which my answer (and a couple of others) is "less talking".

Play music. Get the mike out of Johnny's hands.

If you're asking "what kind of music would you like to hear", then you're going to get as many different suggestions as there are people. I personally want to hear 80's, hip hop and some dance. I think if there's a good mix people wouldn't complain, but if there's all of one type, you're going to get negative feedback.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I've heard from a lot of people that the z-man talks way too much and that is my personal opinion as well.

Why does it always have to be the z-man? If you don't like him, then boycott him.

Hell, if we had a bigger boat, we'd setup our DJ gear and rock the gauntlet just the way everyone wanted it to be.

It seems the z-man does whatever he wants to do anway.

G

·
Some good old fashioned Rocknroll Baby!

how about: limpbizcuit
kid rock
ac/dc
vanhalen
thin lizzy
jailbreak

ok there are some suggestions

No Barry Manilow ok!

G

·
OK, here we go. I would love for someone to tell me that the woman cannot dance and shake their booty to these songs.

Puddle of Mudd- Control
Bob Segar- Get out of Denver
Rush- In the Mood
Kix- Girl Money
AC/DC- You shook me all Night Long
Lynyrd Skynyrd- Call me the Breeze
Quiet Riot- Cum on Feel the Noize
George Thorogood- If you don't start Drinking(I'm gonna leave)
Incubus- Wish you were Here
Jackyl- I stand Alone
Buckcherry- Lit up

Feed back Please.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts