Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Amongst others, used to see him out on the water and online all the time, i know there was some sort of fight with him and some chick and MJ and stuff, is he banned from here?

Also, if you can think of someone else who was a regular and now is in the twilight zone post here.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
rumpshaker is alive. i talked to him yesterday.
he hasn't been using his boat. seeing he keeps it at my uncles, it hasn't been in the water in weeks.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong (which is often), but didn't FunHappyChick quit hanging around because RumpJumper was on-line? And now their both gone!?!

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(MaryJane @ Aug 5 2003, 01:30 PM)rumpshaker is alive. i talked to him yesterday.
he hasn't been using his boat. seeing he keeps it at my uncles, it hasn't been in the water in weeks.
so whats his problem?

·
Registered
465 Posts
QUOTEMaryJane Posted on Aug 5 2003, 12:30 PM

rumpshaker is alive. i talked to him yesterday.

Nevermind! Disregard my last post!
But, that exlains why he's not on the water, but not why he's not on the board! Sup wid dat?

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
QUOTE(speedfreak @ Aug 5 2003, 12:33 PM)Correct me if I'm wrong (which is often), but didn't FunHappyChick quit hanging around because RumpJumper was on-line? And now their both gone!?!
funhappy girl has a new man. i guess she didnt want to expose him to us in fear that someone may try to hit on him

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Aug 5 2003, 12:37 PM)QUOTE(MaryJane @ Aug 5 2003, 01:30 PM) rumpshaker is alive. i talked to him yesterday.
so whats his problem?
i have no clue..

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
FHG and Rumpshaker not being on here has nothing to do with each other. FHG got in trouble at work and her internet time is restricted to lunch time only. She said she doesn't really go on then because either she doesn't have time for a lunch or something or not enough time to really get involved.

·
Registered
465 Posts
QUOTEBoss Posted on Aug 5 2003, 12:40 PM

FHG got in trouble at work and her internet time is restricted to lunch time only.

Understandable. I may be in the same boat soon......

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Aug 5 2003, 01:29 PM)Aqua scooter???? Haven't heard from him in a long time.
I haven't seen him at the Moot either

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Aug 5 2003, 01:29 PM)Aqua scooter???? Haven't heard from him in a long time.
I saw aquascooter and 26nova2 in the Moot saturday. They anchored in front of zman's boat. I talked to them for a little while.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ Aug 5 2003, 01:54 PM)QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Aug 5 2003, 01:29 PM) Aqua scooter???? Haven't heard from him in a long time.
I haven't seen him at the Moot either

We did see him once this summer. Gauntlet? JN? Dont remember. He said he had been really busy, but said he would be back on line soon. And back in the moot.
That was a long time ago.

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
Carrera hasn't been around either.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(pampurred @ Aug 5 2003, 03:30 PM)I'm still wondering what ever happened to Midknight! lol
Saw him a couple weeks ago at Pine Knob. He's just been busy.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Aug 5 2003, 03:34 PM)QUOTE(pampurred @ Aug 5 2003, 03:30 PM) I'm still wondering what ever happened to Midknight! lol
You mean there's somebody that's been too busy to checkin with LSCN for ? MONTHS??????? I didn't know that was possible! lol

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(pampurred @ Aug 5 2003, 03:41 PM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Aug 5 2003, 03:34 PM) QUOTE(pampurred @ Aug 5 2003, 03:30 PM) I'm still wondering what ever happened to Midknight! lol
You mean there's somebody that's been too busy to checkin with LSCN for ? MONTHS??????? I didn't know that was possible! lol
Pam, we were getting ready to add YOU to the list, girl! How the heck are ya?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts