Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 944 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll take a beer..whatever is cold sounds good!!!.. time to find out what LSCN'ers drink....so sit down order one and you never know..you just might get one!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
CC & 7

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(midget slayer @ Mar 24 2003, 11:00 PM)QUOTE(afiremen @ Mar 24 2003, 10:57 PM) CC & 7

one CC & 7 coming your way.....heads up!
Thanks for the CC & 7! It was good!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
geez...that depends on my mood...and TONIGHT I feel like I would like a Margarita, on the rocks, no salt. (From Damons, please...they have the coolest glasses....)

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
I'll take a Jumbo Pina Colada with a side of Hot Wings.

Could you serve it to me with nothing but a bow tie and apron on please?

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Mar 24 2003, 11:01 PM)geez...that depends on my mood...and TONIGHT I feel like I would like a Margarita, on the rocks, no salt. (From Damons, please...they have the coolest glasses....)
You don't have to workTommorow???? :

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Mar 24 2003, 11:03 PM)I'll take a Jumbo Pina Colada with a side of Hot Wings.

Looks as if Spring Fever has got ahold of someone...lol

Mini

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Mar 24 2003, 11:01 PM)geez...that depends on my mood...and TONIGHT I feel like I would like a Margarita, on the rocks, no salt. (From Damons, please...they have the coolest glasses....)
one Margarita on the rocks, no salt in the COOLEST glass that I have....sliding at ya not spilling a drop...cuz I'm good!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
QUOTE(dimax @ Mar 24 2003, 11:05 PM)QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Mar 24 2003, 11:01 PM) geez...that depends on my mood...and TONIGHT I feel like I would like a Margarita, on the rocks, no salt. (From Damons, please...they have the coolest glasses....)
You don't have to workTommorow???? :

Actually, YES
I do....thanks for reminding me....
I've got to talk to this pizza guy about Advertising on LSCN

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(Shandog @ Mar 24 2003, 11:03 PM)I'll take a Jumbo Pina Colada with a side of Hot Wings.

for starters...how did you know that I'd be wearing that? One HUMONGOUS Pina Colada is being served....How hot would you like'em tonight?? Sorry but we are out of the Red Cross ones...(from another thread)

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Well since I'm pissed at the French right now I dare not request my cocktails be served to me by a foxy French garcon!!

Other than that, the only Spring fever I have in Vroom Vrooming around in my machine!!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
QUOTE(midget slayer @ Mar 24 2003, 11:09 PM)QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Mar 24 2003, 11:01 PM) geez...that depends on my mood...and TONIGHT I feel like I would like a Margarita, on the rocks, no salt. (From Damons, please...they have the coolest glasses....)
one Margarita on the rocks, no salt in the COOLEST glass that I have....sliding at ya not spilling a drop...cuz I'm good!
OMG! You are THE MOST AWESOME bartender!!!!! This is the best Margarita I have even had!!! And the glass - wow! I'm so impressed.
Good to the last drop - yummie! Thanks Man.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
QUOTE(John Maniaci @ Mar 24 2003, 11:05 PM)

one double Jack and Coke coming right up! don't worry...there's just enough coke to make it have some color...let me know what you think!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
QUOTE(midget slayer @ Mar 24 2003, 11:10 PM)QUOTE(Shandog @ Mar 24 2003, 11:03 PM) I'll take a Jumbo Pina Colada with a side of Hot Wings.

for starters...how did you know that I'd be wearing that? One HUMONGOUS Pina Colada is being served....How hot would you like'em tonight?? Sorry but we are out of the Red Cross ones...(from another thread)
With a big ole strawberry as a garnish on the rim so I can pluck it off, dip it in my drink and suck the yummy coconut juice off the tip of it's succulence.

THANKS SO MUCH!!

Can I get you anything now?????

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Mar 24 2003, 11:11 PM)Other than that, the only Spring fever I have in Vroom Vrooming around in my machine!!!

Girl, ME TOO!!!!

Vrooming around today with the top down - ok I cheated A LITTLE...I had the heater on....

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
QUOTE(Shandog @ Mar 24 2003, 11:11 PM)Well since I'm pissed at the French right now I dare not request my cocktails be served to me by a foxy French garcon!!

Other than that, the only Spring fever I have in Vroom Vrooming around in my machine!!!

you don't have to worry....I'm not french...nor do I pretend that I'm one....

1 - 20 of 944 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.