Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spending time with family, staying home, going out of town??

I'm going up north to spend time with my grandparents. (don't get up there enough) Can't WAIT to eat the feast and relax for four days!

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
Going to the parade then having whole family over at our house. Dinner for 17 please..... mmmmmmmmmmmm one turkey deep fried and one roasted.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Going to the parade with the BRB (come hang with us Fatcat) then going to the game. not sure what I'm doing after the game.

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
BRB sounds like fun we could meet everyone down there we have to split right after the parade to get the dinner ready.

·
AKA: Veronique
1,218 Posts
Will be @ the P w/ the BRB

·
12,052 Posts
Too soon to tell. Things have changed a bit lately.

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
We will be making dinner as usual for my kids, soninlaw, granddaughter, my Dad and his girlfriend. My 92 year old Dad fell at Farmer jacks last week and fractured his wrist. I have to take him again tonight to the doctors for another cast so he can bend his elbow so I may have to pick him up on turkey day...?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Probably eating turkey.

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
Going to start off the day going down to the parade. Then, Stone Cold and I are going over to the in-laws for turkey day. Gots to eat turkey
!

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Hopefully, my family is coming up from OH on Wednesday rather than Thursday; I'd like to take my sister on the bus to the parade;

then mom's side of the family @ 16 & Gratiot

then old friends parent's house in Harrison Twp.

then dad's side of the family in Rochester

can't wait!

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Having dinner at my house with the usual suspects (family) Larry's going to the game with Bob (Fermented). Anyone homeless or that doesn't have any plans are welcome to come over!
My family is used to a few straglers, because that's just how I am take anyone in! So if you're looking for some turkey let me know!
AJU if you want to come over you're welcome!

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Nov 17 2003, 08:29 AM)My guy is talking about going to Vegas YAH!!!!! Keeping my fingers crossed..
HOW KEWL!!!!! Turkey day in Vegas!!!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Thanks Jewels, I'll keep that in mind.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
It's all about downtown: parade, football, partying!!!

Unsure as of yet for after the early festivities.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Well the plan is this.....right now....

Go to the tailgate/parade downtown and meet up with the bus peeps.

Go to grandma's house and eat and eat and eat...take a nap on her couch.

Go out and get drunk all over again.

P-28 (my cousin Jesse) sister is coming in town from LA with a girlfriend this year. So I'll be out and about the whole weekend showing the 2 of them how to party Detroit style.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
sleep in ,, watch cartoons on tv ,
then party rest of day. with friends oh eat some too ,,, not good to party on empty stomach .. hammer you can can party with us if you want . will have plenty of shots ..and beer ,

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(delsolcruz @ Nov 17 2003, 09:37 AM)single and alone. family out of town. staying home and working on my internship portfolio. pretty boring.
come and hang with us

1 - 20 of 42 Posts