Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I couldn't wait!

Eating a chicken kabob sandwich from Lashish!

yum

and have a hummus and spinach sandwich for later!

·
"Commodore of the ToT LoT"
2,809 Posts
Boater2be just went to pick up Thai for our gang.
Love Thai Food!!!1

XO

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(Boss @ Apr 8 2004, 10:45 AM)Everyone here is going out, but I have to go to Costco.
Get me some beer. Bud light.

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Went to a bar down here by work called the Red Zone. They have good lunch specials and the waitresses wear practically nothing.

It was a nice lunch!

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jabber~I could go for one of your famous hair pulls right about now!!

**that just made me start singing that song "right about now, the funks so brotha, check it out now"**

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ Apr 8 2004, 10:33 AM)Went to a bar down here by work called the Red Zone. They have good lunch specials and the waitresses wear practically nothing.

It was a nice lunch!

nice lunch?

did you eat the waitress?

·
AKA: Veronique
1,218 Posts
chicken pot pie... I haven't had this since I was a little kid!

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
HUNGER PAINS FOR LUNCH
LOOKS GOOD
FEELS GREAT
DOWN 26 LBS FROM 1-1-04
MY TRICK ~ WORK HARDER
EAT LESS
BUT THAT BARBEQUE IS CALLING MY NAME

·
Sponsor Since 1/10
5,229 Posts
QUOTE(Cassie @ Apr 8 2004, 11:47 AM)chicken pot pie... I haven't had this since I was a little kid!

Cassie,
Here's something else for your young grasshoppa mind to ponder.

Tomorrow, Good Friday, you set off on a cruise ship. You cross the international date line around noon, so you eat a big, juicy, bloody steak for lunch.
10 minutes after your last bite, a hurricane approaches and the ship turns around. You cross back over the international date line with all that meat still in your belly.....have you committed a mortal sin???

·
AKA: Veronique
1,218 Posts
QUOTE(Ken Neeley @ Apr 8 2004, 10:53 AM)QUOTE(Cassie @ Apr 8 2004, 11:47 AM) chicken pot pie... I haven't had this since I was a little kid!

Cassie,
Here's something else for your young grasshoppa mind to ponder.

Tomorrow, Good Friday, you set off on a cruise ship. You cross the international date line around noon, so you eat a big, juicy, bloody steak for lunch.
10 minutes after your last bite, a hurricane approaches and the ship turns around. You cross back over the international date line with all that meat still in your belly.....have you committed a mortal sin???
If you believe in that kinda stuff (which I don't) I believe it would be a sin. It seems to me that lent shouldn't be about the rules so much as the spirit behind them and the lesson to be learned. Someone who really had that spirit wouldn't be so eager to eat a steak just because they crossed the international border.

So my simple answer is no because I don't believe in that stuff!

·
Sponsor Since 1/10
5,229 Posts
I like how the rules always change to suit the rulemakers:

"There will be NO eating meat on Fridays.....except this Friday for the ANNUAL HOT-DOG DRIVE!!!"

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Apr 8 2004, 11:38 AM)jabber~I could go for one of your famous hair pulls right about now!!

**that just made me start singing that song "right about now, the funks so brotha, check it out now"**

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
QUOTE(delsolcruz @ Apr 8 2004, 11:39 AM)QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ Apr 8 2004, 10:33 AM) Went to a bar down here by work called the Red Zone. They have good lunch specials and the waitresses wear practically nothing.

It was a nice lunch!

nice lunch?

did you eat the waitress?
A furrburger
Please no cheese

1 - 16 of 16 Posts