Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Going to Bucca Di Peppo for my dad's 68th birthday at 5:30 then don't know......want to meet up after? Not sure if they'll take the Little Nipper tho? <_<

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
I will be hanging crown molding and finishing the mud work on my living room walls and a bedroom.

Other than that, cheap beer from my fridge and possibly a game of pool.

Sounds exciting huh......

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Paying bills, work around the house.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ Mar 18 2004, 12:06 PM)I will be hanging crown molding and finishing the mud work on my living room walls and a bedroom.

So, you do crown molding work??? Is that something you do at other peoples houses too?

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
melting appreciatively into my couch

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Mar 18 2004, 01:35 PM)Hit the gym than.....sleeping.
Late night there chief? <_<

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Mar 18 2004, 11:50 AM)Going out Bucca Di Peppo for dinner!
Ditto!

That place has a kewl little bar if anyone wants to stop by after 7:00 or so.

Champs is right next door.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Mar 18 2004, 01:13 PM)QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ Mar 18 2004, 12:06 PM) I will be hanging crown molding and finishing the mud work on my living room walls and a bedroom.

So, you do crown molding work??? Is that something you do at other peoples houses too?
I can help you with that if he can not or does not want to.

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Mar 18 2004, 01:13 PM)QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ Mar 18 2004, 12:06 PM) I will be hanging crown molding and finishing the mud work on my living room walls and a bedroom.

I am not that great at it yet. I could help you with it. There's a lot of fit n' finish work that goes along with doing it. Yopu definitely need patience if you want it to look right.

·
Registered
243 Posts
QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ Mar 18 2004, 04:14 PM)I am not that great at it yet. I could help you with it. There's a lot of fit n' finish work that goes along with doing it. Yopu definitely need patience if you want it to look right.
HEY Jabber! Want some company tonight? I havn't seen you in ages and I miss you.

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
I'm thinking about going up to Rosie O'Gradies tonight.
Anyone want to join me?

I know that most of us could use a bloody Mary

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
QUOTE(Pamm-ee @ Mar 18 2004, 05:42 PM)QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ Mar 18 2004, 04:14 PM) I am not that great at it yet. I could help you with it. There's a lot of fit n' finish work that goes along with doing it. Yopu definitely need patience if you want it to look right.
HEY Jabber! Want some company tonight? I havn't seen you in ages and I miss you.
You can swing by. I am workin at the house. My dad will be there too.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
just left malone's with brbd cbj and hammer. godd work hitting on the *****'s hammer, you ***...
good job sending them the red headed slut shots...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts