Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is going on tonight, it is a holiday tomorrow
, so I don't have to work! Looking to stay close to New Baltimore, anyone want to go out tonight?????

Oh, you ask what holiday???? It is a big three holiday! Day before weekend of opening day of hunting season!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Any takers??????

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(Focker @ Nov 13 2003, 06:12 PM)No partying for me tonight... I'm saving myself.

Didn't see you last weekend either!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(fit chick @ Nov 13 2003, 06:25 PM)i will go out on the eastside
Where???

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
QUOTE(WETBAR @ Nov 13 2003, 06:42 PM)Where did everyone go last Thursday for dollar beers?!
why dont you come to star valley and we can party with the neighbors, but everyone has kids except us

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We can do T-N-T's??????

·
Registered
741 Posts
ER is on at 10PM!! Brittany Spears What?! I like brittany but if she's not going to be naked I'm watchin' ER. I'll probable still channel surf back and forth though.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
QUOTE(WETBAR @ Nov 13 2003, 07:04 PM)ER is on at 10PM!! Brittany Spears What?! I like brittany but if she's not going to be naked I'm watchin' ER. I'll probable still channel surf back and forth though.

yeah thats why we have 2 tvs
er rocks, kurt doesnt like the show.
enjoy!!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
QUOTE(WETBAR @ Nov 13 2003, 07:12 PM)Don't mean to change the subject except are you guy's going to the b-day party tomorrow or the bon fire saturday?
Birthday party for sure, don't know about the bon fire yet!

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
QUOTE(WETBAR @ Nov 13 2003, 07:12 PM)Don't mean to change the subject except are you guy's going to the b-day party tomorrow or the bon fire saturday?
i would like to do both

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
And u?

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
last thursday was at underdogs. i was going to head up there tonight

1 - 20 of 25 Posts