Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

whats happening?????

1K views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  Iggyw 
#1 ·
been waiting for reports......let us Know!!!

#2 ·
Tom, I have not been out this past week at all. I am trying to get my patio done for the summer. I should be all done with it this weekend hopefully, but I will not be on the lake over the holiday weekend. Too much of a zoo out there when you have your pick of days to be out there.

#4 ·
Fished algonac from 2 to 4pm last Thursday and got my 6 jigging natural colors. Went out Tuesday 11 30am and was done by 1 45pm. Nothing hot and heavy but decent midday bite. If we stay dry though and water clears up to much will have to go back to being a real fishermen and fish the mornings and evenings, lol.

Reactions: saugtom
#6 ·
Prior to that only fished twice this spring and that was trolling the river for silver. Easy limits. Lots of silver was in the river early this year. I had 2 on jigging Tuesday but lost one on way up and knocked the other off with the net.

#11 ·
Tom, I will be going out the next day or two, and will put a report on here, whether good or bad. Gonna try for the walleyes first by metro, then maybe go into the shore at Metro point and do some casting for the white bass. (Silver Bass)? they should be schooling up pretty good about now. I only eat the backs on those nasty things and the rest is fertilizer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.