Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Not sure what I am gonna do. There's lots of things that need to get done around my house. But, I haven't been on the Lake all weekend! If there's enough people heading out, I just might have to twist my own arm!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(damn yankee @ Jul 6 2003, 10:13 AM)Not sure what I am gonna do. There's lots of things that need to get done around my house. But, I haven't been on the Lake all weekend! If there's enough people heading out, I just might have to twist my own arm!
Let us twist it!
You haven't been out all weekend?? Dude! Its the holiday weekend. Celebrate your freedom. That means freedom from household chores, too.
Convincors will be there. Instigators will be there (if they ever wake up) Wiz will be there. What more do you need?
You know alot of LSCN peeps will be there.
Say it. Say "I'm there!" Come on, you know you want to.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I don't know about Sunday, July 5th, But today, Sunday, July 6th I'm cutting the grass and Boss is cleaning house.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 6 2003, 10:36 AM)I don't know about Sunday, July 5th, But today, Sunday, July 6th I'm cutting the grass and Boss is cleaning house.

Puffy, you will need to take a break at some point. Even if its jsut for an hour or so. The Moot. Drive to the turnaround, you know the rest. Interested?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jul 6 2003, 10:39 AM)Puffy, you will need to take a break at some point. Even if its jsut for an hour or so. The Moot. Drive to the turnaround, you know the rest. Interested?
Thanks, but we've got too much to do today. If we get any break, I wanted to go see Terminator 3 this weekend.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 6 2003, 10:41 AM)QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jul 6 2003, 10:39 AM) Puffy, you will need to take a break at some point. Even if its jsut for an hour or so. The Moot. Drive to the turnaround, you know the rest. Interested?
Thanks, but we've got too much to do today. If we get any break, I wanted to go see Terminator 3 this weekend.

T3 is out? hmmmmmm. No, you can't tempt me. I must party.

·
Registered
353 Posts
We would love to, but my wife's dad passed away on Wednesday and we have visitation today. We'll be back out next weekend hopefully.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Just waiting on some crew to show up, then I'll be out there!!!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(Zesty @ Jul 6 2003, 11:39 AM)We would love to, but my wife's dad passed away on Wednesday and we have visitation today. We'll be back out next weekend hopefully.
We are so sorry, please give her our deepest sympathy.

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(Zesty @ Jul 6 2003, 11:39 AM)We would love to, but my wife's dad passed away on Wednesday and we have visitation today. We'll be back out next weekend hopefully.
Sorry Ze to hear about you Father-in-law

Our sympathy to your Wife and family.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
My parents and my sister's family are joining us today.

Our plans are leave Beacon Cove at 1:00 and head to Browns for lunch. Then we will be at the Moot. Not sure if we'll raft in the gauntlet, but we will be close by.

Hope to see you all out there.

·
Registered
476 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 6 2003, 09:41 AM)QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jul 6 2003, 10:39 AM) Puffy, you will need to take a break at some point. Even if its jsut for an hour or so. The Moot. Drive to the turnaround, you know the rest. Interested?

Me and Julie Saw T3 last night. Snowmaker, you're not missing much. T2 was much better. Heading to the moot today. See you there

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(jetski @ Jul 6 2003, 12:14 PM)Me and Julie Saw T3 last night. Snowmaker, you're not missing much. T2 was much better.
Yeah, but its Terminator. Its just one of those things you gotta see on the big screen.

I'm done with the lawn. Boss is STILL cleaning. She's obsessed. I just stay in here out of her way.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 6 2003, 11:41 AM)Boss is STILL cleaning. She's obsessed. I just stay in here out of her way.
Does this mean that you guys will never host a LSCN party at your house.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Boater2be @ Jul 6 2003, 02:46 PM)Does this mean that you guys will never host a LSCN party at your house.

Highly unlikely. We have a lot to finish around here first. Patio, landscaping, basement, more furniture, etc.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts