Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
I'm glad somebody asked, i was gonna earlier but got sidetracked.

I'll be up at 6:00 am and be done with work by 2:00 pm??? After a nap, i have the feeling i wont feel like packing.

Anything good going on? I have the desire to hear the Red Hot Chili Peppers sing Dancing in the Rain while enjoying a good MUD party?????

Just a craving

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok so maybe I'm a moron but what does MUD stand for and what else you said sounds good! I take my son home at 4:30 and I'm free!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(comeonin @ May 23 2003, 07:26 PM)what does MUD stand for!
MUD means mud!! A mix of water and dirt

Hey, it's supposed to rain, if we get a good down pour, there has got to be some muddy football field we can trespass on, dance in the rain and slide in the mud......

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok that's what I thought but I had to make sure. I always believe in asking when you don't understand because it's just better than assuming! I'll go sliding in the mud with ya, I'm still a big kid at heart!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
For the record, the song is really called Naked in the Rain.......still in????

Looks like it's just you and me baby! No one else seems interested in Saturday night right now..

From what I hear of PIB, there will be plenty of peeps naked in the rain if weather permits

What the hell, it doesn't matter rain or shine, its guaranteed someone will be naked there this weekend

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've been naked there and I have been naked alot of other places too and yes I'm still in, you have know clue! I mean you just have know clue about me!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(Dookie @ May 23 2003, 08:00 PM)For the record, the song is really called Naked in the Rain.......still in????

Looks like it's just you and me baby! No one else seems interested in Saturday night right now..

From what I hear of PIB, there will be plenty of peeps naked in the rain if weather permits

What the hell, it doesn't matter rain or shine, its guaranteed someone will be naked there this weekend
What am i thinking???? Your always in for anything naked

Dont forget the pink wig

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(comeonin @ May 23 2003, 08:03 PM)I've been naked there and I have been naked alot of other places too and yes I'm still in, you have know clue! I mean you just have know clue about me!
I think you should give me a little more credit... We have friends in common that date back way before LSCN

All it took for me was Boogie Fever on Halloween to give me just a little clue

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ May 23 2003, 08:34 PM)

Naked mud wrestling!!!!!!!!! LOL! You all can come over my house......there is a lot of mud!!!!
Definitely need the Chili Peppers playing!

As long as there's not a lake cam, I'm in

Are you sure you want this guy???

(sorry this is the best pic I have, pink wig!)

Attachments

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(comeonin @ May 23 2003, 10:14 PM)You're not playing with us?
Nope....I'll be the camera chick! I'll save myself for someone else!

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ May 23 2003, 09:14 PM)
.......Don't really care....the back yard is all yours, guys! Go for it! I'll post the pics!

I was thinking more of a group thing. Naked in the rain is more a fantasy

Touch/tag football or a good slippery game of tag "your it" would fulfill my realistic idea of what I'm desiring for a rainy holiday weekend.

No standing in the sidelines with a camera. someone's bound to loose their top or get panced dont want that on film!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts