Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
12,052 Posts
Someone banging on the boat to use the bathroom?

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I woke up as the covers were pulled off me, my dog decided he wanted them and pulled them off me, and prceeded to walk away with them !

and my dog wakes me up in the morning when he has to use the bathroom too ! lol !.....

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
..woke up with a pounding on my Appartment windows and doorwall..

.. by the guys I left down at a party at U of D.. or somewhere. I don't even know where we were.

going back in time, leading up to the incident..

.. I drove down there... we partied for a long time. It was late, I was hammered, I seem to recall telling them MANY times I was going to leave. they were too busy hitting on chicks. I drove home by myself. amazingly I made it.

.. they had to wake up another friend to drive down and get them in Detroit in the middle of the night. (I was passed out so didn't hear the MANY messages they left on my machine..)

.. of course they drove to my place to awaken me. they were pissed.

hahahha.. we all laughed about it the next day.

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(MrsP-29fun police @ Oct 6 2003, 10:42 AM)QUOTE(hammer @ Oct 6 2003, 05:26 AM) Someone banging on the boat to use the bathroom?
Tapping is more like it.

Just picking on you Sarah.
Tapping, banging......stilll too early.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
the put in bay harbor master & police knocking on the side of the boat at 7am kicking us off the island for the boat's captain's antics the evening before (he lit off a block of fireworks on the island, and someone turned him in) duting the 4th of july weekend in 2000.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
WOKE UP BY THE ROSEVILLE POLICE IN MY DRIVEWAY SLEEPING UNDERNEATH MY TRUCK WITH LIGHTS ON AT 4:00 A.M. KEY TO NOT GOING TO JAIL THAT NITE, KEYS WERE IN MY POCKET NOT THE IGINITION. OR THE COP WAS JUST BEING COOL AS HELL.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(RED HOT ONE @ Oct 6 2003, 04:21 PM)WOKE UP BY THE ROSEVILLE POLICE IN MY DRIVEWAY SLEEPING UNDERNEATH MY TRUCK WITH LIGHTS ON AT 4:00 A.M. KEY TO NOT GOING TO JAIL THAT NITE, KEYS WERE IN MY POCKET NOT THE IGINITION. OR THE COP WAS JUST BEING COOL AS HELL.
lmmfao!!! that was a good one!!!!

at least you weren't holding onto the lawn! loL!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts