Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been looking for anything going on tonight. I gotta get out and do something fun.... any plans set?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
My parents and Grandma are coming over.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Feb 21 2004, 12:38 PM)My parents and Grandma are coming over.

Sounds like fun! Gimme directions to your house.....

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
There's a certain someone on the board having a big party tonight, but I don't know if they want it blurted out to everyone now or not.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Feb 21 2004, 12:49 PM)There's a certain someone on the board having a big party tonight, but I don't know if they want it blurted out to everyone now or not.

hmmm, I get it. Invitation only... well, it looks like I'm renting a movie tongiht.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Pamm-ee @ Feb 21 2004, 12:50 PM)hmmm, I get it. Invitation only... well, it looks like I'm renting a movie tongiht.

Sort of, but that person did post it on the board to email them if you wanted to go.

I don't know.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(excalibur al @ Feb 21 2004, 01:02 PM)pam you can come with me to the party .my date dumped me .

okay excal, where are we going?

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Thats the way to do it Al!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I found out I was right, so don't ask. And if you know, don't tell.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
QUOTE(Pamm-ee @ Feb 21 2004, 12:50 PM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Feb 21 2004, 12:49 PM) There's a certain someone on the board having a big party tonight, but I don't know if they want it blurted out to everyone now or not.

hmmm, I get it. Invitation only... well, it looks like I'm renting a movie tongiht.

My invitation said I can bring a guest if I call and they bring a bottle, Pam if u want to go call me and ill call him. Sure itll be fine. Think they just want to know how many peeps are coming for snacks and stuff like that.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts