Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have classic worst date stories? I had my worst last night.....ended up walking out and leaving her there. (after I paid the bill of course)

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Were you her ride home though?

·
Registered
211 Posts
My buddy tried to set me up went to dinner with him
and his girlfriend and the blind date. She asked
me right off the bat who I voted for , if i belived in god,
if I wanted kids? We never got passed who I voted
for she starting bitchin for like 10 min . I thought it
was a joke or she was kidding. NOT
My buddy ended up leaving with me and we
both left and went to a different bar. I left a $20
and told her to order a shot and chill out.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well to make a long story short......in the end her Ex boyfriend threated to kill himself if he could not come up and hang with us...she said ok....I said goodbye.

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
OMG.....That Lady Needs Therapy!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Come on Rerun. We want details! As bad as your date may have been, I bet mine will top it. It went something like this:

A couple of years ago, I was fixed up on a blind date (something you should never do). Anyhow, we talked on the phone and decided to meet for lunch. I asked him to describe himself so I would be able to recognize him. He claimed he was 5'9", dark hair, etc. He walked into the restaurant and I towered over him (I'm 5'4"). He was wearing a polo shirt, gym shorts complete with th elastic waist band and white strip down the sides, along with black calf socks and sandels.
(I think his grandfather dressed him). But since a "friend" set me up I decided to go through with the date. Any how, the first thing he said when we sat down at the table was "Please excuse the cold sore, it just popped up." I couldn't believe it, I just about fell off my chair.

Tried to make small talk with the guy but he didn't listen to a word I said and even called me a liar. Told him I had to leave but he insisted on walking me to my car.

As he walked me to my car he rubbed my back in a circular motion and then pats me as if he were burping a baby. I thought I was supposed to belch!

Told me he had a great time and if I knew of anything fun to do, he would turn down the overtime to go out with me. I couldn't wait to call my "friend" and ask her what she was thinking. She apologized and said that he seemed like a really nice guy. I have never and will never go on a blind date again. Yikes!

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
way back a long long time ago with a girl that I dated, we parted, I went out with her sister, then we dated again. It was middle October - I took her out in the 20' Baja that I owned at the time. We went to that little island just north of the Clinton River and had a fire/picnic/BBQ and then we were walking around looking at itsy bitsy shells when I noticed that the boat was half way to the Clinton River. I stripped down and swam after it, got in the boat and drove it back shiverig the whole time and then picked her up and continued on with the date shivering the whole time.

·
Premium Member
1,287 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Jul 14 2004, 12:43 PM)Well to make a long story short......in the end her Ex boyfriend threated to kill himself if he could not come up and hang with us...she said ok....I said goodbye.
I would've let the guy kill himself.

What kind of twisted, psychotic beeotch do you have to be to make a guy walk out on you in the middle of a date!?!

You did the right thing, bud. I would've been outta there so fast I'd have left skid marks.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It was like a bad episode of blind date. Which for the record was not a blind date but had been out with her twice in a group and had a blast both times.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(mongo @ Jul 14 2004, 12:49 PM)QUOTE(rerun @ Jul 14 2004, 12:43 PM) Well to make a long story short......in the end her Ex boyfriend threated to kill himself if he could not come up and hang with us...she said ok....I said goodbye.
I would've let the guy kill himself.

What kind of twisted, psychotic beeotch do you have to be to make a guy walk out on you in the middle of a date!?!

It happened to me more than once with a girl I dated or whatever several years ago. Her ex would often pull shtuff like that and she frequently gave in. I actually stuck around for years though.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
I knew the girl had to be somewhat wierd when they told me she graduated from Wayne State in Morturay Science. Went to Snookers on Hall Road with my buddy and his wife(she's the one who set this up).... Played some pool, shot some darts, did some shots. Went back to my buddies place about 3 miles down the road for some Kareoke at his house...Party till about 3...she gets totally POW POWED and passes out on my friends couch. I leave...... I hear She got up around 6:00 in the morning and walked back to her car at Snookers. My buddy will no longer let his wife do the setting up!!!!!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts