Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up bitches!?!?! It's been quite some time since I've yodeled in the valley but I got a chance to log in and see what you turdsicles have been up to. My life has been hell being unemployed but I started working again (albeit for a length of time that is not established yet) this passed wednesday. I just wanted you guys to know I haven't forgotten about my peoples, and that I look forward to getting together with you guys sonner than later. Well, that is everyone but Kevin. He doesn't like to return calls.

Hope all of have been doing good. Even Kevin. Cause I got nothing but love for my boy.

Peace till I get to yodel again. Ef and freakin Sea... OUT!

·
Registered
28,072 Posts
Well baby, you pegged one of us right

Been being the usual self, hitting the water, being naughty, hitting the range a few times, and just kicking back when I can.
You and Jamie share the same return-to-work date, puts a bite in the fishing schedule but at least it pays the bills.
About that yodeling...

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
Good to hear from ya!!!! Glad to hear you're getting a little slice of pie for the moment. I hope it turns into long term employment!

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
Good to see a post from you dude!

Hope the job works out!!

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's good to hear from you guys. Even the nutz. I hope it turns out to be a long-term thing too. That would mean things can somewhat go back to normal. Whatever normal is.

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Two days in a row from FNC. Whoo Hoo!

I know times are tough, but I WANT GRAPE LEAVES and ONIONS. Hurry before Grapes gets back from up north. I'll PM him a picture of me eating them. Yum Yum.

But seriously, glad to see you back. Are you doing the Nooner this Friday?

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(Shep @ Jun 23 2009, 10:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Two days in a row from FNC. Whoo Hoo!

I know times are tough, but I WANT GRAPE LEAVES and ONIONS. Hurry before Grapes gets back from up north. I'll PM him a picture of me eating them. Yum Yum.

But seriously, glad to see you back. Are you doing the Nooner this Friday?

Hell to the no bro. I've been to it the last 4 years, and after last year I had enough of the madness. If you go be careful, watch your boat AND your belongings, and watch out for the morons. Don't worry, you can't miss em...

I'll work on the grape leaves for ya.

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
What up bro!
You called me one time asking about walleye fishing. I was in Florida with pops. Told you that I didn't know you called me until I got back.

I got nothing but love for ya bro! Just splashed the boat for the first time last weekend. We'll get out soon! Bring me cheese bread!!!!

·
Registered
4,188 Posts
Glad to hear you found some work Jon. tell Stac(e?)y hello for me.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Welcome back Jon! Hows the decoys coming? I'm sure you've got them all done and painted by now!

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE(chivo @ Jun 25 2009, 11:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>So when the hell are we gonna hang out at Tony and Heathers?

Ask them! I told them to get something together when I saw them the other day. Hell Even nita was there tripping about how I know you.

QUOTE(eddiebauer @ Jun 25 2009, 12:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Sounds like luck is on you side good luck with new job Jon

Thank you bro! Enjoying your new cabana?

QUOTE(Large Mouth Peks @ Jun 25 2009, 06:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Sup feeeeesh and cheeeeeek pimp!!!!!!

Bro get your f**king greencard already so we can party!

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
I want grape leaves.

Where you working at Jon? I hope your not doing the LSCN on company time already?

Congrats, and say HI to Stacy and Jordan for me.

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
QUOTE(Grapes @ Jun 27 2009, 07:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I want grape leaves.

Where you working at Jon? I hope your not doing the LSCN on company time already?

Congrats, and say HI to Stacy and Jordan for me.

I'm working for a developer on 17 and van ****. He does his drawings in house. It's a pretty laid back office with some good people. I heard the other day the owner rocks a 54' sea ray sundancer so working for a boater is cool. Checking on you guys a few times a day doesn't really bug em.

It's unfortunate but no more pizza bread and wings...

1 - 20 of 62 Posts