Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be heading over after work and need something to do, and I suppose a place to leave my boat while on the fun run (probably Metro). What is everyone doing?

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds good to me. Then we don't have to screw around in the morning trying to find each other!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
we're going to see elvi!!! lots of elvi!!!

uh huh huh!

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You bet, we'll pass you along the way! What time are you going to be at Radlin's, just in case we have time for a quick drink with you before we leave?

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
I might come out for 1 or 2 but I have to be good so I'm not late for XO's boat on Sat.

Floating docks??

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm going to limit myself to 1 or 2 (dozen) as well. I figure if I'm already beside C-girls boat I'll just have to fall into it in the morning!

·
12,052 Posts
I'll probably pass you also Milord on the way to Canada. I'll be on channel 69 after work.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
I am sorry folks, realize we're not all music fans here, buuuuuttt-----This could be the "stupidest" question of all time.

It's like the Japanese in Hiroshima saying "Hey did any of you hear a loud "Boom"!

Udai and Qusai Hussein saying "Hey isn't hot down here?"

What's up Friday Night???? Are you hiding in a cave man?!?!?!

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hammer, what time will you be pulling in? I'll be around there still at 6 for sure.

Traveler ... Kiss rocks but I could skip the other 2 dude!

·
12,052 Posts
I won't know until later in the week. Right now I'm off work at 3:30 so I could be there by 5pm.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
QUOTE(Milord @ Aug 12 2003, 11:28 AM)Hammer, what time will you be pulling in? I'll be around there still at 6 for sure.

Traveler ... Kiss rocks but I could skip the other 2 dude!
Skip the other 2
I'm at a loss. I just don't know what to say!! Blondestreak did you read that?!?!

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
JC, Antoinette and I will be at the Tin Fish Friday night listening to a new band I'm assisting. The Maria Wade Band, she was the singer at the HCN BBQ with a different band. They are greatly improved and looking forward to performing.

Everyone is invited, possibly after we'll hit Metro.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ Aug 12 2003, 12:24 PM)I am sorry folks, realize we're not all music fans here, buuuuuttt-----This could be the "stupidest" question of all time.

It's like the Japanese in Hiroshima saying "Hey did any of you hear a loud "Boom"!

Udai and Qusai Hussein saying "Hey isn't hot down here?"

What's up Friday Night???? Are you hiding in a cave man?!?!?!

80 degree's and sunny on Friday should be a good time for everyone...especially us Aero Smith Fans!!

SWEEET EEEEMOTION BABY!

·
LSCN Sponsor
283 Posts
This Afternoon: Showers and thunderstorms possible. Chance for measurable precipitation is 40%. Mostly cloudy, with a high around 79. North northeast wind around 11 mph.

Tonight: Showers and thunderstorms possible until 10pm. Chance for measurable precipitation is 40%. Patchy fog after 1am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. Northeast wind between 6 and 11 mph.

Wednesday: Patchy fog until 10am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a high around 78. East northeast wind around 7 mph.

Wednesday Night: Areas of fog. The best chance for fog is after midnight. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low near 67. East wind around 6 mph becoming calm.

Thursday: Areas of fog until 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 84. Calm wind.

Thursday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 65.

Friday: Partly cloudy, with a high near 86.

Friday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 67.

Saturday: Partly cloudy, with a high near 87.

Saturday Night: Showers and thunderstorms possible after midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low near 66.

Sunday: Showers and thunderstorms possible. Partly cloudy, with a high around 86.

Sunday Night: Showers and thunderstorms possible. Partly cloudy, with a low around 66.

Monday: Showers and thunderstorms possible. Partly cloudy, with a high around 82.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts