Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sitting here contemplating re-organizing my office and / or painting the trim in the bathroom. Anything happenin' with any of you???

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Nope, just waiting to go get my car!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Just trying to figure out what to do today.

Considering going to Two Sisters for some czarnina.

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Dec 28 2003, 11:48 AM)Considering going to Two Sisters for some czarnina.

What is that?

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Im waiting for my hang over to go away so I can start making a new one. We got Lions & Red Wings today.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Dec 28 2003, 12:01 PM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Dec 28 2003, 11:48 AM) Considering going to Two Sisters for some czarnina.

What is that?
Duck blood soup.

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Dec 28 2003, 12:13 PM)Duck blood soup.

ACH!!!

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
I guess just trying to dry out from the long weekend. Have to work tommorrow.
MIght as well clean the house also.....it's a total dump from after parties every night.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Dec 28 2003, 12:36 PM)I guess just trying to dry out from the long weekend. Have to work tommorrow.
MIght as well clean the house also.....it's a total dump from after parties every night.
Rerun, what a terrible dream i had about you. we were in high school at this time, and the basement was like a video arcade hangout, and they had different jukeboxes and stuff for different era's (1950's, 70's, 80's, etc), well we were hanging out by the 80's jukebox, listening to Motley Crue's home sweet home. I asked you to TRIM my hair. You ended up agreeing to it and chopping off 4 incches, but i wasn't even pissed.

I woke up and was like WTF?

·
12,052 Posts
Was your hair shorter?

I dreamt I was eating a big marshmellow and when I woke up I couldn't find my pillow.

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(CBJ @ Dec 28 2003, 12:23 PM)I like the Borsche soup. Its my favorite!
My mom has made that, with beets and ham right? yum!!!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
just got done writing out some bills and going to hop in the shower and head out to Best Buy so the kids can get something with their gift cards

Happy Sunday Everyone

·
12,052 Posts
Sounds like a good idea. Think I'll hit meijers and then Sears with my gift card.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
just got done grocery shopping for a few items.
here's a tip from me to you: do not drink a big glass of oj and then eat a kosher dill pickle. i have no idea WHY i consumed that combination!!
no i think i may toss the cookies! lol!
i'm such a dweeb.
debating about taking down the christmas stuff now.
maybe have dinner at sugarbush tavern. who knows.
it's a sunday... but back to work tomorrow! blah!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Dec 28 2003, 12:21 PM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Dec 28 2003, 12:13 PM) Duck blood soup.

ACH!!!

No, it's good!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts