Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Off Robyn went this morning . . . see ya' tomorrow, she says!

Off to Jewels w/her overnight bag!

Soooooo . . . WAAAAZZZZZZZUUUUPPPPP????

Mrs. Sunbum & her crew are talking Mt.Clemens, Fermented mentioned checking out RAIN. There is the old standby Ernies . . .

Then . . . there's always STEVE's BAR!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(rerun @ Dec 18 2003, 03:19 PM)Rain.....insert puking smile here.
FOR WHY YOU SAY THAT??

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(manana-II @ Dec 18 2003, 03:37 PM)tom and pelky will be at Crews Inn this evening.... some customer appreciation gig...
OHHHHH YEEEEAAaaaahhh!!! FERGOT about that!

I'm supposed to be up there with Klicki right now!

Sounds like a FIRST STOP to ME!

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(Waterlogged @ Dec 18 2003, 03:40 PM)I would be down with stopping in to Steve's Bar for a few! Say about 9:30?
Rob!

How 'bout a raincheck, let's have a few near YOUR PLACE at CREWS tonight!

Tonight, there is also parties at Mariners and Bumpers!

OKAY, agenda is set!

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Lets see...Close Steve's bar at ???AM. Load and haul heavy boxes of food at 8:30 am. Chrismas party in the PM.
Could be fun.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Where do you want to start?

$10 cover?

Thought I was getting on a plane with all the patting down and running around with the "wand"

First mixed drink I ordered $8?

Keep in mind this is on Groesbeck in Fraser.....not downtown, Royal Oak, Bir.

About 20 people walking around in suits that think there the boss there.

Did I mention that those 20 guys also think they in the mob?

People that go there are not my crowd?

It's a dude fest....look at there website. Same girls in every pic and nothing but dudes in the background.

Friend got in a aurgument with someone there and had a beer bottle bashed over his head. Only one other friend saw it happen and stopped the guy that did it. Bouncers kicked my buddies a$$ than tried to have him arrested. Saying he was the one that was responsible for the guy on the ground out cold bleeding from the head. Of course my friend was out cold so couldn't tell him that this was his friend and he didn't do it. Ended up not getting arrested but the guy that did it got away...I guess they were from the same country or something.

Sorry for the money and the crowd I'll go to a real club.....not some dump on Groesbeck.

just my .02 from going there.

One good thing about the place is it's really nice in there and the wait staff is hot.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Dec 18 2003, 03:44 PM)QUOTE(Waterlogged @ Dec 18 2003, 03:40 PM) I would be down with stopping in to Steve's Bar for a few! Say about 9:30?
Rob!

How 'bout a raincheck, let's have a few near YOUR PLACE at CREWS tonight!

Tonight, there is also parties at Mariners and Bumpers!

OKAY, agenda is set!
I'll call you when I get out of work! Always love bars close to home.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(rerun @ Dec 18 2003, 03:48 PM)Where do you want to start?

$10 cover?

Thought I was getting on a plane with all the patting down and running around with the "wand"

First mixed drink I ordered $8?

Keep in mind this is on Groesbeck in Fraser.....not downtown, Royal Oak, Bir.

About 20 people walking around in suits that think there the boss there.

Did I mention that those 20 guys also think they in the mob?

People that go there are not my crowd?

It's a dude fest....look at there website. Same girls in every pic and nothing but dudes in the background.

Friend got in a aurgument with someone there and had a beer bottle bashed over his head. Only one other friend saw it happen and stopped the guy that did it. Bouncers kicked my buddies a$$ than tried to have him arrested. Saying he was the one that was responsible for the guy on the ground out cold bleeding from the head. Of course my friend was out cold so couldn't tell him that this was his friend and he didn't do it. Ended up not getting arrested but the guy that did it got away...I guess they were from the same country or something.

Sorry for the money and the crowd I'll go to a real club.....not some dump on Groesbeck.

just my .02 from going there.

One good thing about the place is it's really nice in there and the wait staff is hot.
I almost felt like I was there with you! I didn't like that feeling!

Note to self: next time I hear RAIN, just so NO!!!

Thanks rerun!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(manana-II @ Dec 18 2003, 03:37 PM)tom and pelky will be at Crews Inn this evening.... some customer appreciation gig...
atleast he invited us....

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Well you never know how late the girls thing will go, some leave early some stay late? So maybe anyone out and about could come on by, I'm sure there will be left overs and I have booze, and my house is all purty. Probably after 10ish for sure. Call me 810-240-5595.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Just remembered BT has a big interview tomorrow, maybe we'll have to meet up somewhere? Will someone come and pick us up I'm sure we'll be downing a few glasses of wine, oh well we'll see how things go, we'll call Steve for the 411. But eh, if us girlies are having fun we just might have to stay in!!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(jewels @ Dec 18 2003, 04:24 PM)Just remembered BT has a big interview tomorrow, maybe we'll have to meet up somewhere? Will someone come and pick us up I'm sure we'll be downing a few glasses of wine, oh well we'll see how things go, we'll call Steve for the 411. But eh, if us girlies are having fun we just might have to stay in!!

How could ya forget that ???

by the way got my tv wednesday (tuesday night)

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
have been sick for 39 hours now. i am NOT a pretty sight nor scent...lol! i do feel better tho. i'm hoping what i just ate stayed down!

dr's in the a.m. so i am in tip top shape for friday!
wahoooo!

have fun with your evening's plans!
i will be sitting on the couch with a clear path to the bathroom!

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Dec 18 2003, 05:59 PM)have been sick for 39 hours now. i am NOT a pretty sight nor scent...lol! i do feel better tho. i'm hoping what i just ate stayed down!

dr's in the a.m. so i am in tip top shape for friday!
wahoooo!

have fun with your evening's plans!
i will be sitting on the couch with a clear path to the bathroom!
Your sicky wicky CK...hope you feel better...I think I am starting to get sick myself~ or maybe it's just sick in the head...anyways, it will be an early night for DD. Need to feel better for Fitchicks Pole....oh, I mean party.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts