Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've written checks every month for a bill that I have and have balanced my check book accordingly. A few months ago, I noticed an anomaly. They weren't being cashed. I called and was told that they are cashing the checks, so I figured it was my mistake somehow. Yesterday, 3 months worth of checks from this one company were cashed. WTF Either they lied to me, the bank withheld removing the money from my account or whatever. It looks like I gotta trust myself more.

just a small rant

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
I wrote a check to a cousin and her husband when they got married and they didn't cash it until a couple of months later. The amount was deducted in my check book register when I wrote the check so it didn't bother me, just wondered if they lost it or something.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
when i was single i had payroll checks not cashed, sitting.
i would forget..haha

DON'T HAVE THAT problem anymore?

·
LSCN Sponsor
728 Posts
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Dec 10 2009, 04:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>So I've written checks every month for a bill that I have and have balanced my check book accordingly. A few months ago, I noticed an anomaly. They weren't being cashed. I called and was told that they are cashing the checks, so I figured it was my mistake somehow. Yesterday, 3 months worth of checks from this one company were cashed. WTF Either they lied to me, the bank withheld removing the money from my account or whatever. It looks like I gotta trust myself more.

just a small rant

You must have Chase bank.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts