Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Nov 13 2003, 07:44 PM)QUOTE(WETBAR @ Nov 13 2003, 07:41 PM) No Just board.

Nothin' going on tonight so I maze well
a little!

HEY FIT CHICK...CHECKED MY EMAIL....NO ARSE SHOT YET....LOL !

I know you have thighs of iron , leaned against you at venition fest and was like..what the ! .like rocks !

thanks, you should check out the rest of the package
lol

· Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Nov 14 2003, 12:33 AM)i like everything about me because that is what god gave me to work with. why be pi$$ed because my stomach isn't flat? he!!, he gave me a big a$$ bootie to play with, & a big ol smlie. he also gave me one HE!! of a mind to have some more fun with. i love everything about me. i'd never have plasstic surgery. the one word i've ALWAYS said about myself is "Genuine." i don't want to change that now.

except for my choices in men.

if wasn't for bad luck, i'd have no luck at all!

CK, that is true, you are beautiful and gifted! Some women don't have as much confidence and are not as secure as you, I guess thats why they have the extreme makeover show. I wish more women felt the way you do . Its all about your attitude! and looks of course

Oh yeah and HAPPY BIRTHDAY

you dont look a day over 21 , you are only turning 23 right?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.