1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pirate Quiz

Mine was:

Mad Harry Kidd

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Mine was:

Bloody Jack Rackham

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
Jabber - we're related...

Dirty Ethel Rackham

You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

·
Registered
843 Posts
Black Morgan Kidd

Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Long Dong Silver.

There's a quiz??

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Your pirate name is:

Black Tom Rackham

Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
Jabber, Sosassy, BeachBum: We musta come from a long line of Swashbucklers!!

arrr mate
[/quote]
I'm the smelly relative... <_<

I don't understand that!!! I answered that I bathe!!!

·
Registered
557 Posts
QUOTE(edeenorog @ Oct 24 2003, 11:56 AM)Black Morgan Kidd

Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!
Arrrr! I'm your long lost cousin, Mad Charity Kidd

·
Registered
557 Posts
Jabber, Sosassy, BeachBum: We musta come from a long line of Swashbucklers!!

arrr mate
[/QUOTE]
I've heard that if you buckle your own swash too often you'll go blind

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Your pirate name is:

Bloody Sam Vane

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!

Does this mean I have to change my knickname?

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Can`t complete the quiz because it is against the PPG policy... an internet violation..

but my name if I had to choose would be........

Jack Bloody Daniels Red Beard Skully...

·
Registered
123 Posts
Ba hahah

Bloody Sam Rackham <_<

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Red Ethel Rackham

Passion is a big part of your life, which makes sense for a pirate. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Captain Tom Flint?????

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Here's the one that quiz gave me:

Dirty Jack Bonney

1 - 20 of 32 Posts