Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think "The egg & pickle"
Every second beer gets an egg or pickle!
1) feeds the drunks?
2) free food that costs about zero
gets the 9:00 am drinking crowd!
3) the bar would be a gas!
4) The BRB could make regular routes!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
lol...this is the firts topic i see today..LMFAO!!! thanks! it really started my day off GREAT!!!!

if i had a bar....hmmmm....i think i would have to name it

TEQUILA BEACH

yeah!!! gimmicks....hmmm....what could i do...free eggs and pickles...even better... FREE BEANO!!! lol!!!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
open at 7 am for breakfast for us night shift crew , when we get off work we have somewhere to go ,,
maybey a out side deck too , for thoes of us that cant find pet sitters ,

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
omigod! bobrob, ever been to a WRIF 3rd shifter party?!?!? they're the BEST!!! WILD, totally WILD!!!

oh man, i'd like to have a deck, a place for doggies, great food, karaoke available all the time (no host, just available for those who want to sing with lunch), a big hammock somewhere, a tequila conga line to 'hot hot hot' at least 4 times a day, one small bar where the chairs are swings from the ceiling, wrif parties once a week...

who can invest!!!!
i wanna start now!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
no ck ive never heard of that even , and i listen to wrif ,too ,,, your bar sounds like my kinda bar though , sitting out side , kicking back drinking rented beer , lol ,
and dogs under table drinking there drinks ,

dont think really supposed to have dogs in a bar but have goten away with at jacks few times at tiki bar ,waitress is like sure , bring em in , , lol , makes my life easy and gets her good tips.

hmm maybey you could find investors at lscn, when you find a bldg you really like and location , doesnt hurt to ask ,

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I going to start watching for you CK.
-Low or zero down
-Willing to work you a$$ off to get your foot in the door!

Thinking of Rerun....The old Clinton Gables bar license is in escrow.....the old IRS building on North River Rd is empty....That Killians Red beer has a promo if you go Irish they decorate for free.....Hmmmmm

LSCN home????

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
sounds like youkll be in buissnes soon , ck peolpe allready working on it for you ,,,

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
taxman, do it...check around. i am ready. i 've been in this business in ALL aspects (except cook) since i was 21...i am ready to be the lead dog and let all the other places follow! if you know any investors, that's even better!

someplace eastside is all i ask.

LSCN HOME!!! yes!!! wahooooooo!!!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jul 31 2003, 10:37 AM)taxman, do it...check around. i am ready. i 've been in this business in ALL aspects (except cook) since i was 21...i am ready to be the lead dog and let all the other places follow! if you know any investors, that's even better!

someplace eastside is all i ask.

LSCN HOME!!! yes!!! wahooooooo!!!!
the new laws allow you to move a lisence anywhere in the county......dropped the cost way down!

Ck call the liquor commission in Lansing and ask for a list of the bars in Macomb county that are in escrow
....We can send a letter to each asking if they want to sell.
Then all we need is an empty place to rent....even if it is like the old east towne tavern on nine mile, or any empty place look at what w-willies did at 13 & harper with an old clothing store!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
true that, joe! i have to go get fitted for my bridesmaid dress and run to jack's, so i'll call somewhere in between!

wahooooo!

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jul 31 2003, 09:22 AM)one small bar where the chairs are swings from the ceiling, wrif parties once a week...

who can invest!!!!
i wanna start now!

I'm in. Whatever you need as far as help, let me know. I have little cash though. I do know of a bar in recievership or whatever, on the water too.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
QUOTE(bobrob20 @ Jul 31 2003, 09:16 AM)open at 7 am for breakfast for us night shift crew , when we get off work we have somewhere to go ,,
maybey a out side deck too , for thoes of us that cant find pet sitters ,
I like bobrob's idea! I get off work at 7 am

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jul 31 2003, 08:07 AM)lol...this is the firts topic i see today..LMFAO!!! thanks! it really started my day off GREAT!!!!

if i had a bar....hmmmm....i think i would have to name it

TEQUILA BEACH

yeah!!! gimmicks....hmmm....what could i do...free eggs and pickles...even better... FREE BEANO!!! lol!!!
Cool name!

LIKE THE FEREE BEANO IDEA!!!

YOU GOT WHAT IT TAKES GIRL

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(pirlgirl @ Jul 31 2003, 09:48 AM)My idea to call it is:
R-O-CK's
Get Your R-O-CK's Off!!!

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
I know a great chef that would be willing to help out with the menu, plenty of people to help out with the facility maintenance. Call it " THE WORLD" feature different specials on food from all over.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Man <_< ever since i read about the food part of this thread, all i can smell is eggs <_<

I checked the litter box
It must me coming from outside.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(pirlgirl @ Jul 31 2003, 09:48 AM)My idea to call it is:
R-O-CK's
pirlgirl!! that is an AWESOME idea!! oh wow!!! i love it!!!

wouldn't this be great if it could be pulled off?

1 - 20 of 63 Posts