Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And you have to get your a$$ to the gym and do something drastic. Everyone has a certain amount of weight they can carry and it's ok. But what is the sign that it really is time to get your $hit together. For me it's not too tight clothes although that's a drag.

For me it's discovering that I've been accumulating belly button lint (no. 1 indicator). Or pain under my tits while driving because my pants are too tight and it's shoving the excess up.

Just wondering is all!!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I was going to say

"Once you leave the birth canal thats preaty much it, no going back now"

But as far as wieght is concerned, I would have to say its never to late.
Just do it.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
To funny Traveler!

Mine is when the elastic to my sweat pants snaps when I put them over my thighs!

Get to the gym Trav, after one week you will feel like a rock star...maybe even like Steven Tyler!

·
Registered
409 Posts
QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Mar 12 2004, 10:37 AM)
To funny Traveler!

Mine is when the elastic to my sweat pants snaps when I put them over my thighs!

Get to the gym Trav, after one week you will feel like a rock star...maybe even like Steven Tyler!

TRAVELER: It was only 1 short year ago that you were prancing around the condo in Boyne in your shorts and wife-beater tank top - YOU WERE CUT!!

You can do it - there's still time before summer gets here!!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(BlondeStreak @ Mar 12 2004, 10:40 AM)QUOTE(DawnieDawn @ Mar 12 2004, 10:37 AM)
To funny Traveler!

TRAVELER: It was only 1 short year ago that you were prancing around the condo in Boyne in your shorts and wife-beater tank top - YOU WERE CUT!!

You can do it - there's still time before summer gets here!!
I know I know I know. I'm there, I found some belly button lint yesterday!!!
And my $ac is starting to look like Don Knott's neck!!!

·
AKA: Veronique
1,218 Posts
ewwww...

for me any change in pants size will flip me out

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ Mar 12 2004, 10:58 AM)And my $ac is starting to look like Don Knott's neck!!!

Can working out really help that?

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
You've definitely gone too far when you start comparing your $ac
to famous people!!

Next thing you know, you'll be joining that nutty guy who draws faces on his schmanky and puts on plays with it!!!

Mentally at least, you must be losing it!!

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
It really hit me when I saw a profile shot of my self at metro back when I first started hanging out with this group.

A slight change in eating habits, keeping my @$$ off of the couch and getting more active in daily life was good for almost 35lbs.
Now I need to get back to the gym and change this 12 pack to a 6 pack.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
when my pants get too tight...definatly a sign for me.

trav, you are one hot man with some great style! but that bellybutton lint... LMFAO!!!!!!!
i had an ex that got that and i'd tease him mercilessly! lol!!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
what about what the good old fashioned #'s on the scale are showing?

funny when you're overweight and working out faithfully to lose weight and the scale doesn't budge we say "Ah...don't believe in the scale, it's how you LOOK that matters"

but then when the scale shows you new #'s that you haven't seen in a while it's word is as good as gold

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
mike, NICE VISUAL OF YOUR BALLS!!

muchas gracias...

Well I can tell you I've been soooo good for 3.5 months... exercising 3-5 times per week, binging much less... and I am UP 2.5 lbs from when I started this fiasco!!

WTF <_<

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
it's gotta be that you're gaining muscle mass Pauline.

haven't we all gained 10 pounds since high school though?!?! it stinks!

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Without reading any further I woulda had to say when my legs start flayling in the air and my body is trembling, my heart is racing and I can't breathe is when I know...........but I guess you're talking about something else!
;)Hmmm guess my head is in the gutter......good luck finding your way back to the gym!

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ Mar 12 2004, 10:24 AM)For me it's discovering that I've been accumulating belly button lint (no. 1 indicator).
Just wondering is all!!

lmgdfao when I saw this today ~ and instantly thought of traveler and this thread:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts