Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know some of you went to Wiz's house last year and did an early season PWC ride. I wasn't there, but seen the pics. When was that, and when is it this year?

I'm getting fired up. I got my wet suit ready!!!!

·
12,052 Posts
It was Easter I believe. I plan on having the boat at Metro that weekend so I can't do it then.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where has Wiz been? I won't have my PWC ready by Easter anyway. But let's plan for a weekend after that. What do you say Wiz? If you are out there!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How about the weekend of the 17th?

Too cold? How about the 24th?

Hey, it can't be that bad. Look at those Polar Dip guys. They love it. I guess I might be a little too excited. LOL.

·
12,052 Posts
How early can you make it out during the week? I'll be boating EVERY weekend from Easter until the end of October. Save the weekdays for jet-skiing. We used to drop the skis in at Wiz's house and take off around 4pm or so.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, let me get my sea doo first. I should be able to get it out of storage during the week of the 12th.
Hopefully??

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Mar 29 2004, 03:49 PM)It was Easter I believe. I plan on having the boat at Metro that weekend so I can't do it then.
You have yours fixed now?? Your Stand up.?

·
12,052 Posts
No not yet, I ride my seadoo with Wiz. Don't take the stand up out until later in the year.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts