Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts

The wife last night! on the flip side your post made me remember some funny sh*t last sunday!

My wife, her sister, my daughters and my daughters friend ( ages 2, 8 and 8), we all went to Sans Souci Bar in the late afternoon to get a bite to eat. We all order food, I am drinking a beer people watching and watching the boats go down the channel. Beautiful day! Than we hear a boat horn, blowing away! BEEP, BEEP, BEEP and as EVERYONE in the whole place looks at the boat (that is only maybe 20' from the bar) four asses hanging out of their shorts facing the bar! I couldn't stop laughing, my kids didn't know what the hell just happened. Funny how a good moon never gets old! LOL.

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(EASYE @ Sep 11 2009, 01:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The wife last night! on the flip side your post made me remember some funny sh*t last sunday!

My wife, her sister, my daughters and my daughters friend ( ages 2, 8 and 8), we all went to Sans Souci Bar in the late afternoon to get a bite to eat. We all order food, I am drinking a beer people watching and watching the boats go down the channel. Beautiful day! Than we hear a boat horn, blowing away! BEEP, BEEP, BEEP and as EVERYONE in the whole place looks at the boat (that is only maybe 20' from the bar) four asses hanging out of their shorts facing the bar! I couldn't stop laughing, my kids didn't know what the hell just happened. Funny how a good moon never gets old! LOL.

Were they girl or guys mooning
?? I used to moon all the time, but never flashed. I remember mooning a go fast boat one time on my jet ski, hit some waves and lost my swimming suit

Rich, flashing the BIOS of your computer is a necessary part of your computer's health. Updates to your O/S can make the BIOS incompatible or run slow, so it is important to flash your BIOS

·
Registered
14 Posts
QUOTE(dnasty @ Sep 11 2009, 02:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(EASYE @ Sep 11 2009, 01:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

?? I used to moon all the time, but never flashed. I remember mooning a go fast boat one time on my jet ski, hit some waves and lost my swimming suit

Rich, flashing the BIOS of your computer is a necessary part of your computer's health. Updates to your O/S can make the BIOS incompatible or run slow, so it is important to flash your BIOS

Dudes. unfortunately....but still was pretty damn funny!

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(EASYE @ Sep 11 2009, 02:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(dnasty @ Sep 11 2009, 02:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(EASYE @ Sep 11 2009, 01:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dudes. unfortunately....but still was pretty damn funny!

Sorry to hear... Prayers sent
!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts