Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
in the back yard shrink wraped. covered with snow.

summer time jefferson beech

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
on the river behind bumpers... or on the other river at edison boat club... both open

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
hazy i figured they would take those wells for the condo's. you had a good spot

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
I talked with Tom at the boat show and he said they are not taking any boat wells for the condos. He said Annie will sell the wells as normal after construction is done.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Feb 9 2004, 11:59 AM)most likly in the driveway, probably not Michigan harbour again. I liked it, but construction is a big turnoff
yeah my buddy and I were wondering about that this year if miller marina is taking down thier blue rack storage pole barn and building right there were are we gonna park? will we be able to drive down the south side of the building?
he was also thinking maybe mich. harbor.

my buddy always has miller slip 603 (not sure num.) about 7-8 slips down the south side of the miller marina blue barn.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
2 in the boathouse. 1 in the canal behind the house.

Hopefully there will be enough water this year to get the 2 boats OUT of the boathouse. <_<

·
12,052 Posts
You didn't have to start a thread on this. just check the Master Boat List in the cruising/power boating forum. Everyone should put their info there.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Harbor CLub North as soon as the ice moves away.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
We keep our's in Lighthouse Cove at friends docks. We move it around from dock to dock, where ever there is room. This year we were thinking about getting a slip @ Radlins, but it's still up in the air. Either way it will be in the Cove.

Ahhh, I can't wait for spring/summer

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Feb 9 2004, 12:25 PM)You didn't have to start a thread on this. just check the Master Boat List in the cruising/power boating forum. Everyone should put their info there.
Once the boat show's over and my paperworks signed i'll fill this out....

We keep our boat at Lac St Clair Marina at 11 & Jefferson.

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
Captains Cove for Winter Storage

Beacon Cove for Summer fun.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts