Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and my friends enjoy fishing but are rather in-experienced. We don't really have any good spots to fish. We are looking for some good fishing spots that are not that from Windsor. If you know of any and would like to share, please do. Thanks,

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
Well you're going to need to narrow it down quite a bit for us. Do you have a boat or are you fishing from shore? What species of fish are you looking for? Canadian side? American side?

But in reality, just read the posts and reports here over the last week or two. Most people mention where/when/how they caught the fish. Just takes a bit of looking.

Welcome to the site.

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
That makes it easy! There's a good dude on here goes by "Large Mouth Peks." He's a Canuck, and if I recall, he caught a nice muskie during his lunch break last week from shore. Look him up, and send him a PM if he doesn't see this thread, and ask him. He might be able to steer you in the right direction.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Welcome to the site and I agree with Jeff. Ask large mouth peks he is a pretty good guy and probably would be more than willing to help you out.

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Thanks guys and girl
I just PM'd him some decent info. I can't GIVE'em away, but I think I gave him a good start
Now if only I could get away from work and do some fishing myself.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts