Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone catching Muskys? Going tomorrow morning
does anyone know where they are hot right now?
I'm taking a couple newbies, it would be nice to get them one!

·
Registered
111 Posts
UM besst chance in Canadian waters belle,puce, thames area . ..........12-14 FOW........... or take a chance on the Mile Rd's 9 to 16 mile

·
Registered
71 Posts
You can probably pick up a ski or two in Anchor Bay either early morning (before 10:00) or late evening (after 7:00) trolling between the Clinton River and Grassy. I'll be on the pond Saturday morning too and we'll probably hit Anchor Bay until 9:00 or 9:30 and then take a ride to the South Shore to try our luck on the Canuck ski's.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Canuckskis???
I once dated a girl that had that. Her doctor put her on antibiotics and gave her some lotion for the rash.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I fished a tourney lst weekend, and caught two near the 400 Club apartments and the rock walls. One was about 20" and the other was about 48". Since I was fishing for bass, needless to say the second fish didn't make it into the boat. Good Luck!!

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
QUOTE(GOTCHA @ Jul 31 2004, 05:01 AM)try the weather bouy, there doing good there.............
Hi Mike, good to see you on the board. Gonna try that area in the morning.

PS: The rod holders work good. Finally mounted them a couple of weeks ago. Tough drillling them first holes in a boat.

Chris

·
Registered
71 Posts
We couldn't keep the weeds off the lures in Anchor Bay, so we headed across the boarder...Went 1 for 1 on a Yellow Helin Frog off a board rod just about half way between the weather bouy and the Belle. Nothing to brag about....40" 17#

1 - 9 of 9 Posts