Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me where the walleye are at and what are they hitting. Heading out later this evening for the first time in about a month.

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
2 weeks ago I caught them off of the mile rds about 1 1/2 miles off shore using a deep red double spinner triple hook crawler harness and drifting with 3 small split shots on my line. We also caught 18 jumbo perch at the same time. I also heard that their catching walleye 2 bouys north of the St. Clair light... Call Lakeside Tackle at 586-777-7008 to listen to their fishing report.. I hope that this helps you out...?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Well today was my first time fishing LSC .... me and the wife were at the dumping grounds Got 6 real good size Walleyes... 5 Small mouth Bass '' BIG ONES '' WOW first time ever catching them .... they were jumping out of the water and fighting like crazy .... and 8 pearch 5 jumbo and 3 smaller ones . Caught the eyes with copper worm harnesses , got the Bass with a pickeral harness and minnows along with 2 of the eyes and 5 of the pearch . Had a great day will be going back tomorow .

·
Registered
19 Posts
Today was not so good ... was at the same place , didn't get 1 eye .... got 5 sheep head .... 1 Smallie and 10 small pearch ... and the trip back up the Detroit river was TOTALY CRAZY !!!! Man it was ruff . I'll try again next week end

1 - 5 of 5 Posts