Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know this may not be the place to ask but i dont post in the other forums i only trust my fellow fisherman.
but i need all new rubrail for my Bayliner. i need the metal part and the rubber since there both in sorry shape. all i could locate on ebay was new rubber inserts made by Taco. any one know an affordable place to find new stuff. i would hope for aluminum with a black instert like what is allready there but ill take what i can get.

Thanks
Bryan

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys looks like i can get what i need from either one of those places... all so looks like ill be waiting to do that so i can spend the money on more important things right now.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
goto Earls...its right next to West Marine over on South River...they got everything for boats. Give them a shot as you might be able to find an OEM replacement. Good luck in your search

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
QUOTE(Big Dog @ Jun 9 2009, 08:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I've known Earl longer than I want to admit. If Earl ain't got it....

LOL yeah, ya know...if he doesnt have it...well...im sure nobody does. lol. The amount of stuff earl has amazes me. He's got more parts for boats than cindy crosby's got tears

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I went there the other day after i went and got a slip at hideaway harbor. i did not get to meet the "man of the house" but i talked with the ladies in there about some things i needed. that place is amazing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts