Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love Brown's Bar for a beer and fries. Can't beat it. Can't beat the atmosphere. However I am looking for a boater friendly restaurant with docks that will allow boating clothing (flip-flops, shorts, tee) and that has really good food. Around Harsen's Island area would be perfect but anywhere on the lake would be OK. Also, what is up with the Roostertail? Is it closed down? Private parties only? TIA

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
San Socci...no docks (?), but there is a sea wall that one can tie up to...food is better than other places...but it's not a four star. outdoor seating overlooking the channel. it's my personal favorite on Harsen's Island.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
I like River sides Pizza

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the info. I have been busy but will look into these suggestions. Went to Put-in-Bay the last two weeks and there is a restaurant there with the best perch I've ever had. I'd like to try a Canadian restaurant but don't know how hard it is to check in with customs.

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
QUOTE(CRC @ Aug 20 2009, 05:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks for the info. I have been busy but will look into these suggestions. Went to Put-in-Bay the last two weeks and there is a restaurant there with the best perch I've ever had. I'd like to try a Canadian restaurant but don't know how hard it is to check in with customs.

Not hard there but coming back is a pain

Many a subject on here about that.

I was gonna be smart and say my boat

there's also a pinned thread about restuarants on the lake

can't remember but could be in lake discussion

have a great time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.